Jasper vs. WOS Possible Matchup

lumberjack2020

On 11/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, fishcat said:

If Jasper & west Orange makes it to 3rd round I don’t believe game will be played in Beaumont area like last year . Hope Barbay don’t fall for that . Before that happens flip home for home both teams got great fields

It won't be played in Humble either.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, fishcat said:

If Jasper & west Orange makes it to 3rd round I don’t believe game will be played in Beaumont area like last year . Hope Barbay don’t fall for that . Before that happens flip home for home both teams got great fields

"Hope Barbay don't fall for that"...fall for what? Beaumont is a neutral site. Flipping for home and home is only good to serve the team who wins the flip. Keep it neutral. Playing at Texan Drive in New Caney would be fine. Wanting to play in Louisiana, which was suggested by Barbay last year, is insane. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:07 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Funny how this was started by someone outside of the rivalry. There's a lot of playoff football to be played between now and this possible game. Both teams should be focused on this weeks game. This topic should be locked...

I agree that one game at a time is whats most important and you should never take an opponent lightly but as someone who loves to watch this rivalry game I was curious but that is why I titled it POSSIBLE MATCHUP sugar 

48 minutes ago, lumberjack2020 said:

I agree that one game at a time is whats most important and you should never take an opponent lightly but as someone who loves to watch this rivalry game I was curious but that is why I titled it POSSIBLE MATCHUP sugar 

It's good. I understand the fascination with the rivalry. Btw, sugar free here bro.

10 hours ago, griff said:

"Hope Barbay don't fall for that"...fall for what? Beaumont is a neutral site. Flipping for home and home is only good to serve the team who wins the flip. Keep it neutral. Playing at Texan Drive in New Caney would be fine. Wanting to play in Louisiana, which was suggested by Barbay last year, is insane. 

Barbay wanted to play in Lumberton last year,But Cornell would not agree!!

1 hour ago, griff said:

What's the big deal? Beaumont is not that far of a drive from Lumberton. Furthermore, the bigger question is why the heck did Barbay suggest Lake Charles? 

Because if Jasper actually beat WOS, Officer Barbrady wanted to go put his life savings on the line at The Nugget.... because it would be the luckiest day of his life. 

• 2 weeks later...