Barbers Hill 42 Houston Sterling 0/FINAL

BHFAN

On 11/10/2019 at 7:50 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

You probably shouldn’t apply the transitive property to the scores in other districts. Houston Sterling was up by 20 on Willowridge in the 4th quarter before they came back.

BH will probably win but I doubt it’s anything like 41-14, probably closer to 42-35. If you really look at BH’s defense they gives up about 35ppg to spread offenses that can actually execute. You’re also making the assumption that BH is as good as Manvel, FB Marshall and FB Elkins in order to blow them out. Players like Brown make Sterling’s speedy receivers even tougher to deal with. Like I said, I think BH wins but I wouldn’t go into this game thinking you’re going to roll. 

Hey Smart Guy tell me more about this transitive property theory again? Glad BH proved how little you know about football.. Feel stupid? you should😎

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Hey Smart Guy tell me more about this transitive property theory again? Glad BH proved how little you know about football.. Feel stupid? you should😎

Not really. I saw on the Friday football app earlier today that Frank Brown was banged up and y’all were going to have a big advantage. Those are the breaks you need  in the playoffs and y’all got one, congrats. I’m truly happy for y’all. Nobody on this site knows thinks you know more football than me. This is BH’s second playoff win since they’ve moved to 5A, focus that instead of talking s**t. BH didn’t prove anything except they’re willing to pay $150k+ for a bi-district win. Crosby probably has 10 bi-district wins the last 15 years. 

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not really. I saw on the Friday football app earlier today that Frank Brown was banged up and y’all were going to have a big advantage. Those are the breaks you need  in the playoffs and y’all got one, congrats. I’m truly happy for y’all. Nobody on this site knows thinks you know more football than me. This is BH’s second playoff win since they’ve moved to 5A, focus that instead of talking s**t. BH didn’t prove anything except they’re willing to pay $150k+ for a bi-district win. Crosby probably has 10 bi-district wins the last 15 years. 

Still talking but nothing is coming out. NOBODY thinks you know jack about anything. You just flap those lips and everyone gets dumber from reading it. No one cares about how Crosby did something in the past or your miles of BS you type for someone to believe that you know something.Fact is your number 2 to BH the past 2 years. Glad Crosby won tonight, but you will always lose😂

20 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Brown didn’t play.  But BH was in the QBs face all night long. 

20 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Still talking but nothing is coming out. NOBODY thinks you know jack about anything. You just flap those lips and everyone gets dumber from reading it. No one cares about how Crosby did something in the past or your miles of BS you type for someone to believe that you know something.Fact is your number 2 to BH the past 2 years. Glad Crosby won tonight, but you will always lose😂

Someone can always chime in and say you know more but they won’t. They’ve seen almost 10 years of me putting work on SETX. You barely know about your own team, I’m a regular dude who gets replies to pretty much every tweet I make to Matt Stepp or Dave Tepper. I don’t care about Crosby doing anything in the past either, I’m getting flak from Crosby fans for nor being excited enough about a team that just tied the school scoring record in a playoff game. 

I’m truly glad BH has finally won a playoff game after investing half a million dollars in a coach. Remember what I said though. Reality always seems to roll around in November. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Someone can always chime in and say you know more but they won’t. They’ve seen almost 10 years of me putting work on SETX. You barely know about your own team, I’m a regular dude who gets replies to pretty much every tweet I make to Matt Stepp or Dave Tepper. I don’t care about Crosby doing anything in the past either, I’m getting flak from Crosby fans for nor being excited enough about a team that just tied the school scoring record in a playoff game. 

I’m truly glad BH has finally won a playoff game after investing half a million dollars in a coach. Remember what I said though. Reality always seems to roll around in November. 

I knew enough about my own team to know they wouldn't give up 35 points to Sterling. If you recall with your huge brain you figured that we averaged giving up 35 PPG against teams running the spread and thought we would squeak out a 42-35 victory. I though the Eagles would win 41-14 and probably would have been dead on if Brown would have played. You also thought with your enormous intellect that Willowridge was going to be a tough team I think that thought was shot too. The lesson here which I know you wont learn from is that you don't know everything and probably shouldn't comment on things you have know idea about. You were dead wrong on all evaluations of the two games that were played tonight. You score no points, you are not valid and shall be ignored 😎