Orangefield vs Franklin

Bobcatfan4life

I haven’t seen Franklin. I hear OF will match them with size. Also hear Franklin has a few key players out and is on their 3rd QB... anyone know anything about this?  I believe both teams run the same offense and Franklin has a big strong running back. Hoping for a win for OF!

On 11/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, NetCat said:

Orangefield wins, I think Franklin is down

I don’t think Franklin is down, I think the injury bug has caught them at a bad time. If that’s the case then based of the Crockett score I’ll take Orangefield. I don’t think a fully healthy Franklin team losses this game

48 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I don’t think Franklin is down, I think the injury bug has caught them at a bad time. If that’s the case then based of the Crockett score I’ll take Orangefield. I don’t think a fully healthy Franklin team losses this game

Ahhhhhh, got it

22 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Franklin is down they had 26 seniors on the team last year... Diboll has 29 seniors this year for example.... 6 or 7 sophmores start on offense and defense.... Injury bug came diboll game (some before diboll some during) diboll scored late in the 2nd quarter to go up 14 to 0.... Dont sleep on franklin they may be young and beat up but come playoff time they hit another level.... Good luck orangefield i hope for no injuries both ways