PNG VS FBMHS

FrodoNDN

This will be the PNG Indians football teams 10th Playoff Appearance in the 11 Seasons that Coach Faircloth has been at the helm.

11 seasons: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019.  I am very proud of my Indians & Coach Faircloth.

I will be proud of them, win or lose to the FB Marshall Buffs this Friday. LOVE ME SOME INDIANS FOOTBALL!!!

Get out in the cold & bring on the fans!!!  an support has been the tradition that PNG football thrives on...Keep It Coming!!!

14 minutes ago, png9mon said:

This will be the PNG Indians football teams 10th Playoff Appearance in the 11 Seasons that Coach Faircloth has been at the helm.

11 seasons: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019.  I am very proud of my Indians & Coach Faircloth.

I will be proud of them, win or lose to the FB Marshall Buffs this Friday. LOVE ME SOME INDIANS FOOTBALL!!!

Get out in the cold & bring on the fans!!!  an support has been the tradition that PNG football thrives on...Keep It Coming!!!

Hopefully they can make it to the State Championship game and bring home the trophy

I understand there are 86teams going to the playoff with losing/no wins record

Not to discount the playoffs BUT when 4 of 6 teams go to the playoffs, well takes some of the value off

I do understand that you still get to brag about making  the playoff 10 of 11 years.  

I think 4 of 11 years district champs

Ethridege had 4 consecutive

Burnett and Mccollum leads all with 5 District championships

2 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Hopefully they can make it to the State Championship game and bring home the trophy

I understand there are 86teams going to the playoff with losing/no wins record

Not to discount the playoffs BUT when 4 of 6 teams go to the playoffs, well takes some of the value off

I do understand that you still get to brag about making  the playoff 10 of 11 years.  

I think 4 of 11 years district champs

Ethridege had 4 consecutive

Burnett and Mccollum leads all with 5 District championships

I hear you!  I wish only 2 teams went out of every district.  That would keep us out this year, but it would be excessively more fair match-ups for the playoff run.  A lot quicker as well.  We follow the rules, we make the playoffs.  I will take what I can get.:)

The more Indian Football games I get to watch, the better! Win, or Lose!!!🏈

Coach Faircloth has 5 DC (when including outright and shared): 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.  Next year, he should have the most all-time wins as HC at PN-G.  He needs a state championship to be in the conversation with Doug Ethridge.  Even then, I would still take Coach Ethridge as the all-time Chief at PN-G.  That said, I'm proud of what Coach Faircloth has accomplished at PN-G.  Good man, he runs a clean program, and he uses his system to put our kids in position to compete and win a lot of games.  Wish list - continue the streak vs. Ned and collect some hardware at the state level.  If it happens, great.  If not, the world will keep turning and life goes on.  It's high school football.

Vs FBM - go play the game.  Play hard, play as fast as you can, and compete for 48 minutes.  Line up correctly and get as many defenders to the ball as fast as you can.  When the Indians have the football, march down the field, and score touchdowns.  No one will beat FBM kicking FGs.  Take a few gambles.  What do you have to lose?  FBM will bust big plays.  They are a threat to win it all.  Regroup, play hard, and give it your best shot.  If you do that, nothing to hang your head about.  Tall task vs. FBM.  It could be similar to last year 53-14 or the Indians could get a ton of breaks and shock the world.  56-55 Indians...maybe I'm crazy and blinded by a purple haze.

Go Indians.  Peace.

3 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Coach Faircloth has 5 DC (when including outright and shared): 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.  Next year, he should have the most all-time wins as HC at PN-G.  He needs a state championship to be in the conversation with Doug Ethridge.  Even then, I would still take Coach Ethridge as the all-time Chief at PN-G.  That said, I'm proud of what Coach Faircloth has accomplished at PN-G.  Good man, he runs a clean program, and he uses his system to put our kids in position to compete and win a lot of games.  Wish list - continue the streak vs. Ned and collect some hardware at the state level.  If it happens, great.  If not, the world will keep turning and life goes on.  It's high school football.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Yes, I was referring to outright championships 

And yes, he has accomplished a lot while at PNG

2 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

Vs FBM - go play the game.  Play hard, play as fast as you can, and compete for 48 minutes.  Line up correctly and get as many defenders to the ball as fast as you can.  When the Indians have the football, march down the field, and score touchdowns.  No one will beat FBM kicking FGs.  Take a few gambles.  What do you have to lose?  FBM will bust big plays.  They are a threat to win it all.  Regroup, play hard, and give it your best shot.  If you do that, nothing to hang your head about.  Tall task vs. FBM.  It could be similar to last year 53-14 or the Indians could get a ton of breaks and shock the world.  56-55 Indians...maybe I'm crazy and blinded by a purple haze.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Wish list against Nederland is covered for sure. Did you see the freshman score. 

15 hours ago, NDNation said:

If we hold them to 31, I will fall out of my seat..lol

Not gonna post it on here but i think i know why they predicted that close of a score if what im told is true. 

I'll say this: FBM better not get behind by double-digits in this one late. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Not gonna post it on here but i think i know why they predicted that close of a score if what im told is true. 

I'll say this: FBM better not get behind by double-digits in this one late. 

Quit putting this cryptic stuff on here trying to give us hope....we know what's about to happen...lol

2 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

How so ? Explain so some of your infinite knowledge may rub off on some of us mentally challenged. Don't hoard  that massive database of knowledge you are storing between your ears ! Enlighten us .

You are not going to dupe me into bashing  player on here. Faircloth is always accused of favoring the offense on here and if he had a kid that was dynamic on offense at any position he would not have them on the bench. 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:02 AM, AshlyKBMT said:

Cal Preps projected PNG 28-21 over Nederland last week (final was 27-21). It has FBM winning this week 31-21. 

I cant imagine them not hanging 50 plus on us. Our defense cant cover a cough with a handkerchief. Nederland should have walked the dog on us. Soph wr for NED dropped balls that he should have caught. Our defense looks lost when it comes to man on man coverage. Safety is never in position to help our QB. I love my NDN football but im not drowning in the purple koolaid either. I wish them all the best but I don't think it is gonna help. It will more than likely get real ugly. This is a bad matchup for any high school team in the state, scares the hell out of me to be honest lol.