PNG VS FBMHS

FrodoNDN

Playoff games are about matchups, and PNG just drew the worst one by getting the best player in the region. I’ve seen Aledo and Calallen stop him but that’s about it. If PNG does any better against Achane than 15 carries for 200 yards and a few tds it’ll be a good job. FB Marshall put over 50 on PNG and beat them by 40 last year so I think PNG fans know limiting the damage Malik Hornsby does to you is the real key. Only bright spot in this one is that all their studs graduate this season so PNG will have a better shot in 2020 should they draw FB Marshall a third consecutive year.

I have FB by 5 scores. We made it halfway respectable last year because of RJ... But we are inexperienced and our defense is not real quick. I know anything can happen, but this game will be a blowout by halftime and you will see reserves after that. The experience will help Bost and the younger guys for next year.

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I have FB by 5 scores. We made it halfway respectable last year because of RJ... But we are inexperienced and our defense is not real quick. I know anything can happen, but this game will be a blowout by halftime and you will see reserves after that. The experience will help Bost and the younger guys for next year.

I hope Bost attends several QB camps. 

Even with roschon last year we were totally impotent. The defense looked like they weren’t even running next to the FB Marshall guys. Even if we play our absolutely best game, we lose. I think they could afford to go down by 20 and still come back. Too fast. Always be faithful, though. I’ll be there cheering on the Indians, and maybe the same angels that helped LSU will come help us (though we need a lot more help than LSU did). 

Being a devoted fan for your team is the key.  All teams need fans in the stands whether the team is a playoff team, or if they only get 1 win on the season.  Also, band parents, I am glad that you support your kids playing at halftime, however, these are football games, not band concerts.  The football players need all of the fans support, stay to the end every game.  PNG faithful get your tickets this week, be there early for the game & show that Indian pride. Totally commit your support to the team, or stay home, we need fans who are there to root on the boys doing their best. Period!!!

7 hours ago, png9mon said:

Being a devoted fan for your team is the key.  All teams need fans in the stands whether the team is a playoff team, or if they only get 1 win on the season.  Also, band parents, I am glad that you support your kids playing at halftime, however, these are football games, not band concerts.  The football players need all of the fans support, stay to the end every game.  PNG faithful get your tickets this week, be there early for the game & show that Indian pride. Totally commit your support to the team, or stay home, we need fans who are there to root on the boys doing their best. Period!!!

This! Get’em Indians!

I believe this is a prediction thread not about how loyal we are. I’m sure we will still have a lot of fans there. But over the last few games FBM has scored between 60-70 points a game. I expect no different in this game. As easy as it was for Nederland to throw deep on our secondary I can’t imagine how many times Hornsby throws it over the top. He has a cannon and some fast wr’s. So I expect this to be a track meet. I hate to put this but this is what I expect. Please prove me wrong but they are loaded.

FBM- 70

PNG-10

5 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

I believe this is a prediction thread not about how loyal we are. I’m sure we will still have a lot of fans there. But over the last few games FBM has scored between 60-70 points a game. I expect no different in this game. As easy as it was for Nederland to throw deep on our secondary I can’t imagine how many times Hornsby throws it over the top. He has a cannon and some fast wr’s. So I expect this to be a track meet. I hate to put this but this is what I expect. Please prove me wrong but they are loaded.

FBM- 70

PNG-10

D A N G !!!!

4 hours ago, Eagle91 said:

FBM- 70

PNG-10

I don’t know why every team didn’t throw every single play deep over our secondary. We seem content to let them camp out behind us. Baffling. 

3 hours ago, jake94 said:

You have lost your mind if you don’t think Bost is the best QB on that squad. Take this from a guy that hates PNG with a passion, Bost is a good QB.

Seriously. A kid who transfers out of Vidor has basically never even heard of what the qb position is. I’m sure he’s a good player, but his education is stunted. I include Montana quirante in that - he wasn’t a qb. He was a running back who touches the ball first.