Silsbee vs Shephard Bi District

BADSANTA

23 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I heard SilsbeeĀ  might be missing couple key players, don't know details as of yet, maybe later in the week. Probably determine how far they go this year, they just don't have enough depth to loose topĀ 

Crap let us know, anybody else have info?Ā 

3 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

I heard SilsbeeĀ  might be missing couple key players, don't know details as of yet, maybe later in the week. Probably determine how far they go this year, they just don't have enough depth to loose top players.

According to my sources everyone will play this Friday that played in last game.

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

According to my sources everyone will play this Friday that played in last game.

update as of this morning , not as bad as it looked yesterday, thats why I didn't elaborate yesterday. Several will play hurt, one is still questionable, might b limited. Rather not put names out there. Looks like the academic angels shined once again for the Tiger Varsity , if you get my drift?

13 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

update as of this morning , not as bad as it looked yesterday, thats why I didn't elaborate yesterday. Several will play hurt, one is still questionable, might b limited. Rather not put names out there. Looks like the academic angels shined once again for the Tiger Varsity , if you get my drift?

Most teams at this point in season will have players playing hurt.

The one that you say is questionable will play.

Grades are not an issue.