Silsbee vs Shephard Bi District

BADSANTA

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

They've been having turf for a while now..  they've actually played Shepherd at that same stadium last year if I'm not mistaken...

Yep" we did but I wasn't able to make it to that game last year .. But I got screws in my feet from playing on that field from 7th grade stepping in a hole around the 50"

Turf is a money maker for a lot of schools around playoff time plus it’s not cool to move games to someone else stadium because we  are afraid or tearing up our grass field with all the rain we have been seeing in our area over the past 3yrs or so during football season turf makes since there are a lot of playoff games in our area but none of the teams are using tiger stadium because of the grass and other reasons I’m sure.

9 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

Turf is a money maker for a lot of schools around playoff time plus it’s not cool to move games to someone else stadium because we  are afraid or tearing up our grass field with all the rain we have been seeing in our area over the past 3yrs or so during football season turf makes since there are a lot of playoff games in our area but none of the teams are using tiger stadium because of the grass and other reasons I’m sure.

I agree Silsbee could make some extra cash in playoffs due to location...WOS probably won’t because of the same reason,it would take like maybe Deweyville and Sabine Pass to play.

6 hours ago, Who That said:

I heard from a little bird.... That after this season a decision on turf going down in Silsbee will be decided 😁

I thought they couldn't put turf in because the water table or something? Or was that just somebody blowing smoke up my butt lol