Sign in to follow this  
monknuk

West Orange Stark vs Huntington

1 minute ago, BobcatDad said:

Might be worst than last year score. If that is possible 

It want. One he is looking for depth and second they will get a big lead and start just playing to get out of there bcz they are cold lol. 

1 hour ago, dj said:

It want. One he is looking for depth and second they will get a big lead and start just playing to get out of there bcz they are cold lol. 

Cold... You are predicting SETX weather 6 days out? ❄️❄️ lol

52 minutes ago, CCRed said:

That’s just ridiculous that a team gets into the playoffs with a one win season. 

There are some 4 team district you don't even have to win a game and your in.District 16 in d2 and there are at least 3 in D1.

Greg Tepper made a valid point on Twitter earlier. Because he brought up how playoff season is here but it’s also “4 teams making playoffs is too many” season as well. His answer was Why do those people care so much? How does it impact your life if more kids get to play a meaningful game. Look guys I get it from a competition stand point for almost every #4 vs #1 game. But I get what he is saying. It does give a kid a opportunity to do something special and play in a playoff game. That’s my stance on it