Crosby 59 Baytown Lee 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Crosby finishes off a struggling opponent the way you’re supposed to going into the playoffs. Crosby puts up their first 50 point game under the new staff as well as their first 600 yard output. I’m not certain but I also believe this is our first turnover free game this season and the least pre-snap penalties we’ve had all year. It’s how you want to look at the end of the season, even if it’s only for one more week.

Solid stat line for the transfer qb making his 4th start:

15-22, 265 yards and 3tds/13 carries for 126 yards and 2tds 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And ppl wrote off Crosby. Hmmm 

I mean, we’re still not “good”. We just have more talent than everybody else in the district and were able to squeak out some wins despite the coaching. Other than a bad first quarter against BH(coaching) in a windstorm where we got down 21-0, Crosby has played pretty decent since losing to Vidor. QB is starting to put the numbers together I figured he would if he had gotten cleared to start the season. 

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I mean, we’re still not “good”. We just have more talent than everybody else in the district and were able to squeak out some wins despite the coaching. Other than a bad first quarter against BH(coaching) in a windstorm where we got down 21-0, Crosby has played pretty decent. QB is starting to put the numbers together I figured he would if he had gotten cleared to start the season. 

Kinda hard to go against this statement at this point honestly. 

22 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I mean, we’re still not “good”. We just have more talent than everybody else in the district and were able to squeak out some wins despite the coaching. Other than a bad first quarter against BH(coaching) in a windstorm where we got down 21-0, Crosby has played pretty decent since losing to Vidor. QB is starting to put the numbers together I figured he would if he had gotten cleared to start the season. 

Hey, I gotta give Crosby a little bit... They could have just fallen and stayed down, but they didn't. They continued to play hard and got better. When I saw Crosby play Dayton, I didn't think Crosby was any good at all, I just knew that Dayton was terrible. 

But they got better, and put together some wins. Congrats.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:47 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby finishes off a struggling opponent the way you’re supposed to going into the playoffs. Crosby puts up their first 50 point game under the new staff as well as their first 600 yard output. I’m not certain but I also believe this is our first turnover free game this season and the least pre-snap penalties we’ve had all year. It’s how you want to look at the end of the season, even if it’s only for one more week.

He’s back!

On 11/8/2019 at 11:47 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Did we turn the ball over in that Dayton butt whooping?