Crosby 59 Baytown Lee 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

😂 Seasons over i’m Allowed now to root for our district😂

Yep, our season was supposed to be over so I’m allowing myself to post again. Despite Coach Prieto almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory last week against Ned by not kneeling the ball, Code Red is back in the playoffs for the 14th time in 15 years. 

Ned and PNG have no chance of winning their playoff games but Crosby is going to get a good matchup against FB Willowridge and BH gets a worse matchup against Houston Sterling but a very winnable one and an excellent chance for a couple playoff wins before they get Manvel. 

6 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yep, our season was supposed to be over so I’m allowing myself to post again. Despite Coach Prieto almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory last week against Ned by not kneeling the ball, Code Red is back in the playoffs for the 14th time in 15 years. 

Ned and PNG have no chance of winning their playoff games but Crosby is going to get a good matchup against FB Willowridge and BH gets a worse matchup against Houston Sterling but a very winnable one and an excellent chance for a couple playoff wins before they get Manvel.