Port Neches-Groves 27 Nederland 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

16 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Ned fans complaining about coaching?  Do you need to borrow some FOR SALE signs?  I'll hang up and listen.  Just asking for a friend.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Holla if you need some help, can rustle up some from ReMax.... #unclelarry

36 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

P inc. 2-10

Motion. 2-15

P for 9. 3-6

P for 11.  1-10

R for 1. 2-9

P for 5. 3-4

P inc. 4-4  Caught out of bounds  

P for 1-10 called back for holding. 4-14

40 touchdown pass

So,  it's 4th and 4... caught out of bounds... Indians ball.  Why did they get another 4th down attempt?  why would we NOT have declined penalty???

13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Both student sections had powder.  I bet PNGmom was pissed 

First of all, I am png9mon,  not mom. But I understand your ignorance at not being able to read well.  It is no more ignorant than the parents & school officials that allow children, correction, immature children, to spray powder on people. Parents are raising tech savvy, real world uncaring kids.  They will run this country someday. On going generations of the self centered, only what they want adults, raising the uncaring. God help us all!  We need to go back to the good ole days when we destroyed property during the week of the game, instead of infesting people's lungs with cancer causing powder granules, at the game. But what do I know?  I just work in the medical field.  I am not pissed, sadly, I am full of pity for this pansy powder party supporting crowd.

Here is a new battle cry:  

Come on team we will win, cause we spray powder, it's no lie.  We do what we want, we don't care, now everyone else can die!

****Catchy little cheer, huh!****

7 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Those bogus penalties against Ned cost them the game. Rigged

If they had called all of the real holding penalties, on both teams, we would still be in the 2nd quarter of the game. The officials have been quite interesting this year.

I just left the local Piggly Wiggly. I spotted a hoodied up older fella talking to Brandon Fairclothe. So I snuck around the aisle behind and pulled a fruit loops box off the shelves and stuck my head in to hear the convo. All I heard was.... Thanks Faircheif, this is a kickback from my son in law,  where’s the playbook, if you could have seen him play... Then he left.... So I scurried outside and seen a vehicle pull off and the plates said #uncLNretired... I have no idea who dis may be but it was a serious conversation. If anyone has any info let me know. I went by the local hangouts and it’s all quiet in Nederland today. So maybe someone could help..... Possibly a playbook?  Maybe BanDog can help....

14 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I just left the local Piggly Wiggly. I spotted a hoodied up older fella talking to Brandon Fairclothe. So I snuck around the aisle behind and pulled a fruit loops box off the shelves and stuck my head in to hear the convo. All I heard was.... Thanks Faircheif, this is a kickback from my son in law,  where’s the playbook, if you could have seen him play... Then he left.... So I scurried outside and seen a vehicle pull off and the plates said #uncLNretired... I have no idea who dis may be but it was a serious conversation. If anyone has any info let me know. I went by the local hangouts and it’s all quiet in Nederland today. So maybe someone could help..... Possibly a playbook?  Maybe BanDog can help....

Mocking moderators isn't a very good strategy JMO

22 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Mocking moderators isn't a very good strategy JMO

Freedom of Speech. If you or you friends can not accept humor, I would suggest a chill pill!! No sense in being uptight. There is always next year. I have said nothing that is negative, I have kinda just stated facts, so if I want to make a humorous remark about the mod who banned me, let it be. And if it’s frowned upon, feel free to let the powers that be to take whatever action needed. I haven’t been on here all season because it doesn’t appeal to me because of this. Just figured I cold ruin a few Bulldogs week. Makes for a good McM..... IMO..... Peace . Notice we all opinions including you!!

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Freedom of Speech. If you or you friends can not accept humor, I would suggest a chill pill!! No sense in being uptight. There is always next year. I have said nothing that is negative, I have kinda just stated facts, so if I want to make a humorous remark about the mod who banned me, let it be. And if it’s frowned upon, feel free to let the powers that be to take whatever action needed. I haven’t been on here all season because it doesn’t appeal to me because of this. Just figured I cold ruin a few Bulldogs week. Makes for a good McM..... IMO..... Peace . Notice we all opinions including you!!

I'm good thanks

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

We reserve the right to:

to change or add rules to the forums as and when is required;

to ban/reject users from the forum; to edit/delete/move posts if deemed appropriate and

to review members' pm messages if strange activity on the forum is suspected.

The forum owners reserve the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author. Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of forum guidelines. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or

explanation. Failure to abide to these rules may result in a full IP Ban and further action may be taken under discretion of the administrator(s)

The forum owners reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

The owners of this website shall not be held liable for content posted on this forum, nor are we responsible for any members behavior or internet practices.

Thank you,

Management

As you can see, there is no freedom of speech on this privately owned site.

21 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

We reserve the right to:

to change or add rules to the forums as and when is required;

to ban/reject users from the forum; to edit/delete/move posts if deemed appropriate and

to review members' pm messages if strange activity on the forum is suspected.

The forum owners reserve the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author. Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of forum guidelines. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or

explanation. Failure to abide to these rules may result in a full IP Ban and further action may be taken under discretion of the administrator(s)

The forum owners reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

The owners of this website shall not be held liable for content posted on this forum, nor are we responsible for any members behavior or internet practices.

Thank you,

Management

As you can see, there is no freedom of speech on this privately owned site.

Who does own this web site?