Lumberton 20 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Jeez... how’d y’all give that one back?

To be honest the coaching staff hasn’t been top notch this year. I’d say getting penalized was the other factor. LCM has talent but the kids don’t believe in the coaches and the fans are tired of watching poor leadership from the program leader. It’s the truth. I’m sorry ahead of time if a coach or a friend of coach sees this.  It’s embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Southeastxsports2020 said:

The babinator finds a way to get it done!!!! Ltown is lucky to have a great man/coach like him!!! Congrats coach!!! Hard work pays off!!

Congrats coach, but also congrats seniors! That’s what it’s all about. Got a good win in their last game in that stadium.

2 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lol after hearing about that 18-0 shutout all year I had to at least throw my jab in there... anyway, what kind of penalties did y’all have? Like personal fouls, or just the usual holding/false starts?

well I never claimed that we would win this year. Theres been a lot of stuff going on and I wont openly say on this site. Yall were predicted to win district last year that's why I was messing you and the vidorian

3 minutes ago, LC-M said:

well I never claimed that we would win this year. Theres been a lot of stuff going on and I wont openly say on this site. Yall were predicted to win district last year that's why I was messing you and the vidorian

Gotcha! Well I hope y’all can get everything figured out over there.

Awesome job boys. I give credit to those kids who never gave up, who never hung their heads, who stayed in the fight. I give credit to the Coach who went out of the box and put faith in that scrappy group of kids who refused to give up. Hats off to number 13 from LCM. Almost too much to handle. Hell, I was almost ready to hang my head down after the 1st 1/2. It takes a lot of character and fortitude to come back and win a game like that when it feels like nothing’s going your way. Great job RAIDERS!

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Awesome job boys. I give credit to those kids who never gave up, who never hung their heads, who stayed in the fight. I give credit to the Coach who went out of the box and put faith in that scrappy group of kids who refused to give up. Hats off to number 13 from LCM. Almost too much to handle. Hell, I was almost ready to hang my head down after the 1st 1/2. It takes a lot of character and fortitude to come back and win a game like that when it feels like nothing’s going your way. Great job RAIDERS!

Great post. That's what it's all about. Teaching young men to be scrappers and to never give up.  Life lessons are being learned and memories made. Gotta love it.