Jasper 51 Center 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Fighting Llama said:

Jasper is playing well. Center is out of sorts on offense. Im sure part of it is due to the Jasper defense, but even our play-calling hasnt seemed right tonight

It's hard to do what you want when you're playing from behind. I'm sure Center didn't want to pass as much as they have. They had to control the ball to keep Jasper's offense off the field. 

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

It's hard to do what you want when you're playing from behind. I'm sure Center didn't want to pass as much as they have. They had to control the ball to keep Jasper's offense off the field. 

Actually Center is probably averaging close to 20 pass attempts per game. All these sideline fades that we've thrown are pretty uncharacteristic. 

Just now, Fighting Llama said:

Actually Center is probably averaging close to 20 pass attempts per game. All these sideline fades that we've thrown are pretty uncharacteristic. 

Jasper is hard to throw against. Nobody's had success in the air against the starters. We're starting to sub now, so that might change. 

4 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Jasper is hard to throw against. Nobody's had success in the air against the starters. We're starting to sub now, so that might change. 

Im not doubting that. Center has consistently worked the middle of the field in previous games. Weve thrown, to my knowledge, 2 passes to the middle of the field. I knew jasper would put up points on us. Most have this year. I expected our offense to look more interested tonight though

Just now, Fighting Llama said:

Im not doubting that. Center has consistently worked the middle of the field in previous games. Weve thrown, to my knowledge, 2 passes to the middle of the field. I knew jasper would put up points on us. Most have this year. I expected our offense to look more interested tonight though

Right. Especially considering what they're playing for...