West Orange-Stark 42 Hamshire-Fannett 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Welp i only get half-crow since i had WOS winning in a close game 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

I truly understand what u were seeing bcz of the Morris kid. But CT adjusted and he took a pounding the 2nd half. I'm glad they took him out late In. The 4th. Game was pretty much over in the 3rd qtr.

7 hours ago, dj said:

Jasper is gud.  And it's set up to be a great game. W.o is peaking.the only 2 teams that has a shot to beat them on our side of the bracket is jasper and Navarro Geronimo. 

Navarro is region 4 and they barely got by Bandera last week.Who ever wins region 3 imo will go to state.Region 4  is pretty down this year.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

Navarro is region 4 and they barely got by Bandera last week.Who ever wins region 3 imo will go to state.Region 4  is pretty down this year.

Ik there region 4. Imo watching hours of game tape of all the teams that W.O could face that they had the best chances of beating them. And not to forget abt silsbee. 

8 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

A few teams from district 12 I think can ...and we don’t know if anybody can beat anybody until they play,but imo WOS can and will win region

We shall see. Silsbee I think will get the ball rolling similar to last year on offense in the playoffs. My concern all year is the bad tackling for us.