2020 Houston Astros

Astros blew a 4 run lead late and lost 7-6 in 11. Pressly isn't suppose to be a closer. Devinski and osuna still on IL. Joe smith opted out for the season. No word on Verlander's progress. Springer should be back starting tomorrow. Injuries killing us, but so is the hitting. Only starter over .300 is correa. Don't even want to say how bad Altuve has been. Bring on the trash can jokes.

My old favorite hunter pence hit 3R HR in the 7th with 2 on 2 out for san fran.

On 8/12/2020 at 3:28 PM, mat said:

I was hoping they could show some redemption and shut some people up. Their bats are supporting the claims.

Pretty mediocre it seems without cheating.  Been an Astros fan for years, but this makes those past couple seasons seem tainted.  Maybe when all this BLM 💩 is behind us, I’ll watch again!

On 8/14/2020 at 11:52 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

After missing the beginning of the season and recovering from Covid, Yordan Alvarez returns with 3 R HR in first at bat.

Well that didnt last long. Baker reports that Alvarez will likely miss the rest of the season with right knee discomfort. This comes as the Astros are finally getting going and have a 6 game win streak.

I know 2 former HS baseball coaches that refuse to watch it.  Like it or not, it is an endorsement of a Marxist organization.  How about an anti-gang violence protest?  How about a protest of NFL players that physically assault women?  Nope, let's protest cops because of a very very small few that are bad. 

Media driven hysteria by the people that were once the most annoying students on campus.