Splendora vs Bridge City

JohnWick

Somebody said we have to win by eleven to get in. Can anybody verify that?

1.  It’s Senior Night

2.  Them boys ain’t been playing on wet grass. 
3.  It’s a long bus ride from Splendora to Bc. Yellow Dawgs are hell on the legs.

4.  It’s gonna be cold. 
5. Splendora is in the playoffs regardless. 

I don’t know... I think we might be in for a little upset. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

1.  It’s Senior Night

3.  It’s a long bus ride from Splendora to Bc. Yellow Dawgs are hell on the legs.

4.  It’s gonna be cold. 

If Bridge City and Lumberton win on Friday, then Bridge City would get the final spot regardless of the margin.

If Bridge City wins and Lumberton loses, then that would create a 3 way tie for the 3rd and 4th spots between Bridge City, Lumberton and Splendora at 2-3.  The first tiebreaker would be head to head amongst the tied teams.  A Bridge City win would give the three teams a 1-1 record against each other.  Then the tiebreaker goes to positive points (the combined margins of victory/defeat in the games among the tied team. 

Lumberton currently has a positive point total of +8 (29-0 win over Bridge City, but the margin of victory for figuring positive points in 11-4A-I is capped at 15; 7 point loss to Splendora. Splendora currently has a positive point total of +7 (7 point win over Lumberton).  Bridge City has positive point total of -15 (29 point loss to Lumberton capped at 15).  An 11 point win by Bridge City would have BC and Splendora having a positive point total of -4 with Bridge City having the head to head.

Congratulations, Cardinal fans! Just when you think you had no other reason to root against LC-M, you were just gifted one.

17 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

1.  It’s Senior Night

4.  It’s gonna be cold. 

Ummmmm....I think not. 

11 hours ago, oldman said:

Splendora is bad

11 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

You keep saying that yet I could swear I saw where you have them to win in the pic ems.

11 hours ago, oldman said:

Bridge City is worse

This conversation just made my morning 😂😂😂

Thanks guys!

5 minutes ago, Astrosfan75956 said:

If talking down on  programs/ kids who have been working since July makes your morning then you live a sad existence.  

Please explain.... How is it talking down on a program or kids?  Just stating I think they are bad.   Its an opinion...that's all it is.   You obviously don't agree with it.  Fair enough!!!

35 minutes ago, Astrosfan75956 said:

If talking down on  programs/ kids who have been working since July makes your morning then you live a sad existence.  

28 minutes ago, oldman said:

Please explain.... How is it talking down on a program or kids?  Just stating I think they are bad.   Its an opinion...that's all it is.   You obviously don't agree with it.  Fair enough!!!

It's not talking down on programs/ kids. Read the posts