COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS HERE!!!

AggiesAreWe

Michigan basketball's Juwan Howard suspended the rest of regular season; two players banned one game

This is the hidden content, please

Should actually say 3 players banned one game, 2 from Michigan, 1 from Wisconsin. $10K fine for the Wisconsin HC. 

Hefty fine for Howard also. 

I think all parties got off pretty lucky. 

On 2/26/2022 at 11:12 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

An historic Upset Saturday in college basketball. 

No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, No. 5, No. 6 all lost. For the first time ever on the same day.

Seven top-10 teams lost. For the first time ever on the same day. Crazy day!!!!!!

Why I still like to watch college basketball even though everyone pretty much runs the same defense and offense.  

On 2/26/2022 at 11:12 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

An historic Upset Saturday in college basketball. 

No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, No. 5, No. 6 all lost. For the first time ever on the same day.

Seven top-10 teams lost. For the first time ever on the same day. Crazy day!!!!!!

The stars are aligning to make Duke a 1-seed with an easy path to New Orleans smh 

Texas goes down 65-60 to TCU in their first game in the Big 12 tourney. I'm so ready for these guards to be gone. Ramey, Jones (I know he has gone through hell, so he mostly gets a pass), and Febres have not improved at all since they stepped on campus. Carr has been a dud pretty much all year as well.  

3 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Texas goes down 65-60 to TCU in their first game in the Big 12 tourney. I'm so ready for these guards to be gone. Ramey, Jones (I know he has gone through hell, so he mostly gets a pass), and Febres have not improved at all since they stepped on campus. Carr has been a dud pretty much all year as well.  

I've watched probably 80% of their games the last 4 years.  Jones has been really good for most of them when he's on the court.  Ramey is hit or miss, and Febres is only a role player, especially once he blew up his knee last year.  I'm not a huge fan of Carr.  this was a bad loss for them today.  The terrible thing today is that the horns were up 18 at the half and then outscored by 23 in the 2nd.  That's awful.  Get the win and solidify probably a 5 or 6 seed.  Wouldn't be surprised if they drop to an 8 or 9 now.