Anahuac at Orangefield, Battle for 2nd

AggiesAreWe

Figured I would start this thread since one, I will be broadcasting this game and get to see up close and personal the best athlete in the district and second, that district championship thread of Anahuac/EC was a bust.

Thoughts?

I have the Bobcats winning 27-20.

Note: Leon the Lion is only allowed 2 posts on this thread, so make it good.

40 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Figured I would start this thread since one, I will be broadcasting this game and get to see up close and personal the best athlete in the district and second, that district championship thread of Anahuac/EC was a bust.

Thoughts?

I have the Bobcats winning 27-20.

Note: Leon the Lion is only allowed 2 posts on this thread, so make it good.

Poor Leon

2 hours ago, NetCat said:

Bobcats by 2-3 TD's 

I also predict @Leon the Lion will write 2 books for his 2 posts since he's only allowed 2 🤣🤣🤣

I am not going to write a book; just getting over the illness from eating so much crow. This game is really a playoff game, and again excellence will payoff. Look for Logan Born, Tia Pham, and Landon Corbitt to be standouts in this game. These guys will do what they are asked to do with no excuses. I saw you during the team perfect play segment, finishing thirty yards down the field and running the ball with authority.

Homework Assignment for Foster: Read the book "Shut Up and Listen by Tilman Fertitta by Friday night.(There is an audio version) Step up and be a leader

Anahuac by 1, in a street fight. 

1 minute ago, Leon the Lion said:

I am not going to write a book; just getting over the illness from eating so much crow. This game is really a playoff game, and again excellence will payoff. Look for Logan Born, Tia Pham, and Landon Corbitt to be standouts in this game. These guys will do what they are asked to do with no excuses. I saw you during the team perfect play segment, finishing thirty yards down the field and running the ball with authority.

Homework Assignment for Foster: Read the book "Shut Up and Listen by Tilman Fertitta by Friday night.(There is an audio version) Step up and be a leader

Uh, no it is not. In a playoff game the loser heads to the basketball court.

Friday night's loser still has another football game to play. The most important one of the season thus far.

13 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac by 1, in a street fight. 

3 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

No comment at this time

Oh no! you used your two comments up, what are you going to do? 😂