Crosby vs Lee

Hagar

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

These schools that couldn’t take care of business by themselves hoping Crosby will lose. SMH.  Sitting around waiting for handouts. Hmmm....sounds familiar. 

Speaking of handouts did the Crosby School District ever figure out how to manage crooked numbers so they didn’t have lay-off half the school district?

3 hours ago, Realville said:

Speaking of handouts did the Crosby School District ever figure out how to manage crooked numbers so they didn’t have lay-off half the school district?

Nope, laid off half the district, got cheaper coaches, starting QB sat out the first 6 weeks, still likely to finish 2nd in district. 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, Hagar said:

No facts.  I want fantasy.  😂

Okay here is some fantasy, Lee by 58, barbers hill forfeits all games for using an android phone in pressbox, png and Nederland both forfeited all district games because they as using chemical waste to supplement post workout strength gain. Lee makes playoffs now

8 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Okay here is some fantasy, Lee by 58, barbers hill forfeits all games for using an android phone in pressbox, png and Nederland both forfeited all district games because they as using chemical waste to supplement post workout strength gain. Lee makes playoffs now

Great scenario, but what I’m working on is Vidor making the playoffs, not Lee.  On the plus side, you got that covered.   Can’t thank you enough Coach.  👍👍👍

2 hours ago, CCRed said:

Nope, laid off half the district, got cheaper coaches, starting QB sat out the first 6 weeks, still likely to finish 2nd in district. 

We too lost our starting QB right before the season started and still beat y’all with a QB that had only started 2 games as the QB on JV last year😂😂 I am sure that all the people that lost their job are really excited that y’all may finish 2nd in District. Sounds like you may be one of the cheap fans that came along with the cheap coaches.😂

9 hours ago, Realville said:

We too lost our starting QB right before the season started and still beat y’all with a QB that had only started 2 games as the QB on JV last year😂😂 I am sure that all the people that lost their job are really excited that y’all may finish 2nd in District. Sounds like you may be one of the cheap fans that came along with the cheap coaches.😂

Definitely not one of the cheap fans that just came along. Keep sitting at home, hoping another team will lose, so you can collect a handout. 

3 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Go easy on him Realville, he's a miserable soul ! I think he changed his name from CCfan2011 but I don't blame him. That was the year Vidor embarrassed them Coogs 42-20 !

Do you remember, before the internet, that people thought the cause of stupidity was the lack of access to information? Yeah, it wasn’t that. 

On 11/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, Mav01 said:

How does Crosby match up VS Ft Bend Willowridge? Most likely first round matchup if they take care of business VS Lee. 

Man, Who know's they just lost a heart breaker to Manvel. 

But got Blown out by Marshall earlier in the year. 

And lost to FB Dulles which is a 2 win team this year. 

Willowridge should be a heavy favorite versus Crosby, but they have not actually beat anyone good this year. (kinda like the Cougs.) 

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

Man, Who know's they just lost a heart breaker to Manvel. 

But got Blown out by Marshall earlier in the year. 

And lost to FB Dulles which is a 2 win team this year. 

Willowridge should be a heavy favorite versus Crosby, but they have not actually beat anyone good this year. (kinda like the Cougs.) 

In an effort to help Lee, I went to Crosby with the intention of getting a voodoo doll of the Crosby Coach and stick pins in it, but the dolls were sold out all over Town.  Foiled again.  😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

In an effort to help Lee, I went to Crosby with the intention of getting a voodoo doll of the Crosby Coach and stick pins in it, but the dolls were sold out all over Town.  Foiled again.  😂😂😂

Watch out you might make him be conservative and make less trick play calls, you know Lee's only chance in this game.