Most Disappointing Team 2019

oldman

My pick would have to be Dayton. I know they have had a bad few years so I think we are all expecting it now, but it’s just hard to wrap my head around. My favorite football game to ever attend was Dayton @ Lumberton in 2007, we beat them 8-7. I think they beat us 55-0 the year before... it just doesn’t seem right for Dayton to be this bad now. (silsbee vs El Campo a couple years back would probably be a really close second favorite to that game)

I’m gonna go with the Livingston Lions... they wanted down in 4A bad enough to get busted fudging their numbers 4 years ago. They dropped down legitimately two years ago and I’m pretty sure didn’t win a single district game in two years. 
It’s a shame that they were competitive in 5A ten years ago. Very disappointing. 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, BHFAN said:

LOL, Everyone has a conspiracy theory when it comes to BH😂 I wish we were as powerful as some think we are. Maybe we should make a call to the UIL to demand all teams flop in the playoffs, so we can get a state title up in here

Refereeeeeeeeeee's! No one thinks you are THAT good... The only people Known on that team is Collier because he from Barret Station... And the Coach from Allen. Man stop the comedy already. I come from a peaceful place. No one is talking about BH past Garth rd. After the Sterling vs WW game. WW was wishing they lost because they know they would have a better chance playing BH than Crosby. #FACTS This is not my selfentitlement just being honest. Im a realist nd sports fan. Do I think Sterling can beat you?? NO... Same with Willowridge.

1 hour ago, GURU said:

Refereeeeeeeeeee's! No one thinks you are THAT good... The only people Known on that team is Collier because he from Barret Station... And the Coach from Allen. Man stop the comedy already. I come from a peaceful place. No one is talking about BH past Garth rd. After the Sterling vs WW game. WW was wishing they lost because they know they would have a better chance playing BH than Crosby. #FACTS This is not my selfentitlement just being honest. Im a realist nd sports fan. Do I think Sterling can beat you?? NO... Same with Willowridge.

I see the village idiot has returned.

37 minutes ago, GURU said:

No idea what your rambling about, but your BHDS (Barbers Hill Derangement Syndrome) seems to be kicking in😂

No disrespect here.  Just playing along.  Could careless about your feelings about any team in the area.   Successful people , programs , etc...... are the envy of all who cannot achieve the goals that their adversaries obtain.   As the old saying goes... " If you can't beat'em...join'em"

31 minutes ago, oldman said:

No disrespect here.  Just playing along.  Could careless about your feelings about any team in the area.   Successful people , programs , etc...... are the envy of all who cannot achieve the goals that their adversaries obtain.   As the old saying goes... " If you can't beat'em...join'em"

Oh heck no!!! Please stay in Crosby 😂

5 hours ago, GURU said:

I have bad news for you Crosby doesn't scare anyone.  LOL.

5 hours ago, oldman said:

What are you talking about??? 

34 minutes ago, GURU said:

Thats your personal opinion. Im talking facts. Leave past west of Garth rd. BH is not known. Reputation is built on atheletes and winning! This BH 1st time winning! Please dont respond. Im not an augmentive person. Football talk only. Im ok. Your opinion Im fine.

BH has tradition that Crosby could only dream of. If you haven’t heard of BH past Garth road then your living under a rock. This is BH’s first time winning? Your making yourself look foolish on here.