Most Disappointing Team 2019

oldman

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pathways is different too.  Those kids will eventually be sent back to their respective campuses,  but if those kids are at Pathways when the snapshot occurred, they will NOT be counted.  IMO, they should be counted for that  very same reason...

Isn't that what LIvingston did four years ago? They didn't count their kids that were in alternative (disciplinary) setting and goofed everything up.

Somebody with a better memory can feel free to correct me.

A school district has to count the students that are at alternative schools if they are going to come back to main campus. Otherwise, schools could send several students to the alt campus just to lower their numbers for realignment then have them back the next week.

Early College is a separate campus and should not be counted but Pathway students should be counted because they are still considered students at main campus.

Also, Early College is mostly all seniors or vast majority are seniors and you don't count senior class in any snap shot for realignment.

The Livingston ordeal was they purposely did not count students that were at their alternative campus. You have to count those students. Thing is, Livingston had been counting them for years but then someone had the "bright" idea not to count them that time just so they would drop in classification.

What I don't get is why schools would fudge on numbers for realignment? Why would they report less? A school should report whatever their number is because that's where they get their money from the state. More students, more money. If you are going to fudge, then report more, not less.

58 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

A school district has to count the students that are at alternative schools if they are going to come back to main campus. Otherwise, schools could send several students to the alt campus just to lower their numbers for realignment then have them back the next week.

Early College is a separate campus and should not be counted but Pathway students should be counted because they are still considered students at main campus.

Also, Early College is mostly all seniors or vast majority are seniors and you don't count senior class in any snap shot for realignment.

The Livingston ordeal was they purposely did not count students that were at their alternative campus. You have to count those students. Thing is, Livingston had been counting them for years but then someone had the "bright" idea not to count them that time just so they would drop in classification.

What I don't get is why schools would fudge on numbers for realignment? Why would they report less? A school should report whatever their number is because that's where they get their money from the state. More students, more money. If you are going to fudge, then report more, not less.

Technically.. if every school in the state fudged their number in order to drop then they would all be in the same exact boat they were trying to avoid to begin with.  

But seriously.. I'll never understand why the h*ll the state (A) advertises when the count is gonna be in the first place (B) depends on the schools to do their own counting.  Like you said.. the state gives money based on that attendance so just randomly pick a day and do an average attendance report based on what the school turns in every single day anyway.  It seems like UIL is asking for issues.  

16 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

You got me. Well done.

Let us know when the moral victory parade will be held on Eagle Dr. You guys have as many State Championship trophies as the rest of us.

I didn't know Baytown had any UIL Football state championships.  Even though we won our a few years back, we at least have 2.  1971 and 1976.

1 hour ago, RtrdnPN said:

BH always avoided going to the Golden triangle area.  They finally had to when teams dropped down like Lumberton and Livingston.  It wasn't trying to avoid Baytown.

Once again, we've never avoided any district. You realize that we have basically won district in every sport while in the golden triangle last two years except for football last year? You guys crack me up.

6 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

You got me. Well done.

Let us know when the moral victory parade will be held on Eagle Dr. You guys have as many State Championship trophies as the rest of us.

We avoid Baytown because if this😂 definitely not because they are great in anything. Every time we open up an apartment complex Baytown loses residents for those trying to get here😎

On 11/6/2019 at 8:32 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

School funding is tied to attendance for the year and not for a single day.   School enrollment swings mightily throughout the school year just about all districts.  

Snapshot day is based on enrollment on a specific day and not attendance. Probably a better way to do it, but they do want it based on “current” enrollment because some of these districts are growing so fast—Cleveland e.g. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Now that their season is officially over, Beaumont United, in my opinion was the MOST disappointing team in the area.  I was fed fools gold by that 4-0 start.  WOSGrad, time to get that coaching carousel cranked up...

Lol. It's both of us to be honest. 

Maybe yall can throw money at Toby and nem. His Wolves won in OT again tonight. 

9 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Now that their season is officially over, Beaumont United, in my opinion was the MOST disappointing team in the area.  I was fed fools gold by that 4-0 start.  WOSGrad, time to get that coaching carousel cranked up...

Yep. And guess what coach at a Killeen school made the playoffs with a 7-3 record?? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    momo
    Newest Member
    momo
    • Abortion clinic in "Jeddah" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Jeddah)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Riyadh" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Riyadh)"} Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Bahrain" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Bahrain)"} Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Manama" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Manama)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Muscat" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Muscat)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
  • Topics