Hemphill vs Corrigan

H-STING

Assuming Newton beats Anderson Shiro and Corrigan loses to Hemphill that leaves a 3 way tie for second and goes to points system after that for 2nd 3rd 4th. In that scenario Hemphill 2nd Corrigan 3rd Anderson 4th. Are am I way off and that’s not how it works. Also any thoughts on who will win this game. I’ve seen everyone play but Corrigan I know they always play tough.

This should be an exciting game. It looks like Hemphill figured out after the Newton game, that they had a football team. I leaned toward Corrigan, but after they got rolled over by Newton, I'm not so sure. If Hemphill plays Corrigan as tough as they did Newton, they will win easily. All told, I think Hemphill will be Daingerfields opponent in the first round of the playoffs, although I haven't figured any of the points spread. Too deep for me.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, H-STING said:

Assuming Newton beats Anderson Shiro and Corrigan loses to Hemphill that leaves a 3 way tie for second and goes to points system after that for 2nd 3rd 4th. In that scenario Hemphill 2nd Corrigan 3rd Anderson 4th. Are am I way off and that’s not how it works. Also any thoughts on who will win this game. I’ve seen everyone play but Corrigan I know they always play tough.

Yes sir Hemphill will have to beat us by 11 tonight to knock us out of 2nd seed,  anything other than that and Hemphill takes 4th seed.. 

its gonna be a great game! I’m ready for it 

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir Hemphill will have to beat us by 11 tonight to knock us out of 2nd seed,  anything other than that and Hemphill takes 4th seed.. 

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC May need those 11 points+