WO-S vs HF

WO-S 89

8 minutes ago, KB24 said:

If HF win. They will be looking at a three way tie. 

Who can clinch what this week: West Orange-Stark can clinch the #1 seed with a win or a loss of less than 7 to Hamshire-Fannett.  Hamshire-Fannett can clinch a #1 seed with a win of more than 7 over West Orange-Stark.  Silsbee can clinch the #2 seed with a Hamshire-Fannett loss or with a West Orange-Stark loss or more than 10.

From the way I understand the tie-breakers, in a three-way tie the point differential only determines the first team in. Head-to-head determines the second and third place seeding. Therefore, if HF beats WOS by less than 7, WOS gets the first seed based on point differential and Silsbee gets the second seed based on head-to-head against HF. If HF beats WOS by 7 or more, HF gets the first seed based on point differential and WOS gets the second seed based on head-to-head against Silsbee. This is the way most districts have determine the tie-breakers in the past. I don't know for certain, but haven't heard of any district changes.

Just now, aTmfan06 said:

Assuming the most likely scenario ( Which is WOS winning this game) HF will meet Center in the first round. Which HF should win right?

I view that game as a toss up. Center has a very good offense.

I see it as whoever turns the ball over less wins that game.

I'll take H-F by 4.

4 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Assuming the most likely scenario ( Which is WOS winning this game) HF will meet Center in the first round. Which HF should win right?

I would give the edge to HF.Center has to score a ton of points to win games because their defense is terrible.Think it will be high scoring with HF getting more stops.

Oh BTW aTmfan.Have I told you your district is holding everyone hostage on filling out their first round schedules.😋 

14 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

I would give the edge to HF.Center has to score a ton of points to win games because their defense is terrible.Think it will be high scoring with HF getting more stops.

Oh BTW aTmfan.Have I told you your district is holding everyone hostage on filling out their first round schedules.😋 

With Giddings QB out the district probably will end up 1.Bellville 2.LaGrange 3.Smithville 4. Giddings.  

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

“I don’t want to get caught in that situation, I’m greedy, I want to be the outright district champ,” Thompson insisted.

It's bad when CT says that's the worse called game we has seen in 50 yrs of coaching. Lol, means every team better score and put away the teams they're supposed to and not leave it in the refs hand.calls are been blown at every level.

11 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Oh it would’ve made a huge difference. That kid makes that team go basically lol. 

I was told Giddings weak against spread with athletes, and a  good passing game. La Grange is not in that category. Gidd backup at QB, sophmore, with potential , dont know if he is ready yet? Time will tell? But you guys are right , a lot of strange things could happen in this 4a2 bracket after tonight? Just think if Jasper, WOS, Shepard, Giddings and Smithville loose, I'll have to tear my bracket up, and start over, or use all my eraser rubber up . lol

20 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I was told Giddings weak against spread with athletes, and a  good passing game. La Grange is not in that category. Gidd backup at QB, sophmore, with potential , dont know if he is ready yet? Time will tell? But you guys are right , a lot of strange things could happen in this 4a2 bracket after tonight? Just think if Jasper, WOS, Shepard, Giddings and Smithville loose, I'll have to tear my bracket up, and start over, or use all my eraser rubber up . lol

I started a couple of weeks ago on my brackets(#@#%^&#(&%$)decided just to wait till after Friday night.lol