WO-S vs HF

WO-S 89

My neighbor plays for HF.  I bet him $50 against him washing my truck that WOS wins.  Obviously I got the better end of the bet, but I do like that the HF kids think they can compete.  Going in feeling like they have a chance oughta make it a better game then going in knowing they already lost before kickoff.  WOS should win comfortably, but if a few breaks go HFs way they could make it a decent game.  This HF team is much improved, and WOS isn’t quite what they’ve been the last several years 

Didn't they lose to Silsbee on a blocked FG that silsbee ran back last minute? I don't think you're giving HF enough credit. Waggoner didn't stay at 1 school for almost 20 yrs and win state titles by accident,  his method works. You may be surprised next week. 

Those are the same kids the other guy had and someHOWE couldn't get it done.  I'm gonna say HF in a close one this year!!!

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

My neighbor plays for HF.  I bet him $50 against him washing my truck that WOS wins.  Obviously I got the better end of the bet, but I do like that the HF kids think they can compete.  Going in feeling like they have a chance oughta make it a better game then going in knowing they already lost before kickoff.  WOS should win comfortably, but if a few breaks go HFs way they could make it a decent game.  This HF team is much improved, and WOS isn’t quite what they’ve been the last several years 

Tell him that u get the rims cleaned with a toothbrush. I made the same bet with a buddy that took Florida over lsu. He owes me a detail job. I'm flying in on the 22nd  and if the flight is around 7 to hobby I'm driving straight to wherever wos is playing, I'm 90 percent sure it will be somewhere in Houston when the time comes.

16 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

28.Don't think so.WOS hasn't given up over 20 all year.Just think WOS defense will contain that one man offense like they did last year.But that's why they play on the field.

You'll see. Nothing against my Stangs, Morris a beast. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

34-28 wos

Lol. Ur joking right. U know they want score no 28 points   I think HF will score but get shut out the rest of the Game . Incase no one paying attention. This team is starting to peak.and by playoff time will be better than last year team.

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You'll see. Nothing against my Stangs, Morris a beast. 

He is real good. But the problem is w.o team speed on defense will give him problems.  35 -7Easy .and I really don't think anyone is given jerren Terrell credit on how well he has been playing. Really coming of age.and I'll admit I had my doubts too. But the kid has thrown the ball extremely well the last 3 weeks..and is getting in sink with his wrs. Early in the year with all the TO and the new ppl on defense didn't know exactly how far this team could go.but right now they're peaking and fixing to be a tough out for anyone. 

4 hours ago, dj said:

He is real good. But the problem is w.o team speed on defense will give him problems.  35 -7Easy .and I really don't think anyone is given jerren Terrell credit on how well he has been playing. Really coming of age.and I'll admit I had my doubts too. But the kid has thrown the ball extremely well the last 3 weeks..and is getting in sink with his wrs. Early in the year with all the TO and the new ppl on defense didn't know exactly how far this team could go.but right now they're peaking and fixing to be a tough out for anyone. 

Has anyone score on wos this year that hasn't been off a wos turnover?