LCM vs Lumberton

LCMAlumtiger32

39 minutes ago, BadgerNation said:

Both teams play calling is pretty predictable. This might be a pretty interesting game defensively!

LCM has seen the wing t several times this year. The only thing that has gave them problems if the other team throws out of it. If they can’t throw they will probably struggle. 

1 minute ago, LC-M said:

LCM hired Todd Moody before We hired crouch. He coached at Odessa Permian. They chant Mojo. So he copied it to bojo. He was unsuccessful at LCM: 

Miserably unsuccessful.

It was well-intentioned by Coach Moody but quickly became a target of ridicule toward the Bears and, along with the Bears' dismal record under him, hastened his departure from Battlin' Bear land.

9 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Miserably unsuccessful.

It was well-intentioned by Coach Moody but quickly became a target of ridicule toward the Bears and, along with the Bears' dismal record under him, hastened his departure from Battlin' Bear land.

I heard from a very good source the reason why they hired him over other candidates. The reason was because he dressed very well. I said you have to be kidding and he promised that was the reason. Funny now but was a horrible hire by Hargrove. I’m happy she’s gone too

TODD MOODY: 4 years, 8-28-0
2005  LC-Mauriceville          2-6-0
2006  LC-Mauriceville          5-5-0
2007  LC-Mauriceville          1-9-0
2008  LC-Mauriceville          0-8-0
He went 1-2 against the Lumberton Raiders. He did lose by a touch down to the Raiders historic season in 2007 by 21-13

On 11/4/2019 at 8:06 AM, HowardPayne'sFinest said:

LCM should win this by 14+ points. Lumbertons offense looked predictable vs Splendora. Plus their starting  QB should be under concussion protocol and not playing this week. Their backup got knocked out the Splendora game also. I believe that Lumbertons defense is better than what they showed against Splendora. Overall I think #13 for LCM will be too much to handle for Lumberton. LCM will get up early and Lumberton's offense will not be able to catch up.

I’m glad you were wrong about this part. 

There are a bunch of people on here that should not give up their day jobs.  Forecasting, prognosticating and fortune telling is not for the faint of heart. And quite frankly, some of you suck at it. But keep trying. Statistically speaking, you have to get one right eventually. Hang in there. Go Raiders!!!

15 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

There are a bunch of people on here that should not give up their day jobs.  Forecasting, prognosticating and fortune telling is not for the faint of heart. And quite frankly, some of you suck at it. But keep trying. Statistically speaking, you have to get one right eventually. Hang in there. Go Raiders!!!

Why didn’t you put your prediction up...maybe because you thought the same I did??lol