LCM vs Lumberton

LCMAlumtiger32

Well it seems LCM and Lumberton did not like the outcome last night. Huffman has a good team and they really put it on us the 1st quarter. LCM coaching staff needs to get better at calling plays especially when there open wide receivers. LCM takes on the Raiders. LCM leads the series 22 and 8 all time. I expect LCM to come out with a win but I’d like to see a good controlled game on our part before the playoffs.

This game could be interesting if the Lumberton offense can get going. The defense is solid. If they start firing on all cylinders on both sides of the ball, they will win. This game is huge in determining 2nd thru 4th seed teams, given a Lumberton win by a point spread of course. Not sure what the point spread is though. Seeding is huge for making it to the second round of playoffs. 4th seed will likely play Navasota who is coming off 6 straight wins. 

9 hours ago, Guitar Man said:

This game could be interesting if the Lumberton offense can get going. The defense is solid. If they start firing on all cylinders on both sides of the ball, they will win. This game is huge in determining 2nd thru 4th seed teams, given a Lumberton win by a point spread of course. Not sure what the point spread is though. Seeding is huge for making it to the second round of playoffs. 4th seed will likely play Navasota who is coming off 6 straight wins. 

what scares me is running into Carthage in 2nd or 3rd round lol want to avoid that at all costs

38 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

what scares me is running into Carthage in 2nd or 3rd round lol want to avoid that at all costs

If it is anything like last year, that Carthage district will be the 2nd round draw. Which is no good for the teams in our district. That district is stacked. 

2 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Blowout city...Ltrain is terrible!

Actually if you compare common opponents of the other two playoff teams in our district, the only difference is they beat Splendora but gave up way more points than we did. We both lost to Huffman by about the same. Seems their offense is better, but our defense is better. So i don’t see a blowout happening 

15 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Actually if you compare common opponents of the other two playoff teams in our district, the only difference is they beat Splendora but gave up way more points than we did. We both lost to Huffman by about the same. Seems their offense is better, but our defense is better. So i don’t see a blowout happening 

I think it will be close

L-Train 11, please accuse the brainless fan from WOS (wo-s#last). He doesn't mind belittling other programs for a laugh but if you say anything against there program they become condescending of your character....they will not make it past the third round.....Newton will be only team for Setx that will be playing for State title.   

HaHa not true at all...Well as long as you’re not talking out the side of your head like you are now.And I would like you to show me where I said WOS  was getting past the 3rd round,I’ve said quite the opposite actually.I do however believe they are getting better though and after round 2 we’ll all know how good they really are! 😂

29 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

HaHa not true at all...Well as long as you’re not talking out the side of your head like you are now.And I would like you to show me where I said WOS  was getting past the 3rd round,I’ve said quite the opposite actually.I do however believe they are getting better though and after round 2 we’ll all know how good they really are! 😂

WOS going 5 rounds!

LCM should win this by 14+ points. Lumbertons offense looked predictable vs Splendora. Plus their starting  QB should be under concussion protocol and not playing this week. Their backup got knocked out the Splendora game also. I believe that Lumbertons defense is better than what they showed against Splendora. Overall I think #13 for LCM will be too much to handle for Lumberton. LCM will get up early and Lumberton's offense will not be able to catch up.

7 minutes ago, marshman said:

LC-M should win this by as much as they’d like but it seems like they let off the gas or make too many mistakes to completely blow another team out so I’ll say LC-M by 14-16 points.

Play calling to predictable. Qb left or right. The kid can throw and last week we had a open receiver but hardly target him. Huffman was well coached  and in my opinion was the difference.