Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Ok watch an see. There will be no turf for the 2020 football season.

77.8MM of the bonds have already been sold at a great rate so Nederland tax payers will be saving money from I treat rate and possibly be able to spend money else where. The Turf field will be done, after soccer season is complete. That information came from the school board itself at a meeting, as well explained on Facebook from School board member Micah Mosely. I’m sure him or his dad will come across and will be glad to explain more about the subject in better detail. 

32 minutes ago, 2kajun said:

Been in this area since 97 love high school football  I never been able to attend mid county madness tried but couldn't get any tickets.  #MOVEITTOLAMAR STADIUM

Never going to happen and I’m glad it won’t ever happen. Takes away the home field and all the cash revenue the schools receive from hosting this great event. 

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

Though only New Concession Stands, Bathrooms & Field Turf were approved by bond.  That is all a one summer job, unless someone is extremely disorganized, that is arranging the improvements.  Is there more ?

That’s not all of it. Go back and read what was approved by the bond and what will happen if money is saved, which money has already be saved. So hopefully more projects will be done. 

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

Though only New Concession Stands, Bathrooms & Field Turf were approved by bond.  That is all a one summer job, unless someone is extremely disorganized, that is arranging the improvements.  Is there more ?

New press box and additional stands as well.  Possibly a field house if there’s money left over

Ned QB has a chance to make history tonight. I believe he is only 92 passing yards away from breaking the single season passing yards record. This might have been talked about already, but it needed to be brought up! What a great young man that deserves this! He will have the record by the end of the 1st Quarter! Let’s go B! 

1 minute ago, DeuceSixSuited said:

Ned QB has a chance to make history tonight. I believe he is only 92 passing yards away from breaking the single season passing yards record. This might have been talked about already, but it needed to be brought up! What a great young man that deserves this! He will have the record by the end of the 1st Quarter! Let’s go B! 

Who holds the record now?