Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

15 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Sorry to hurt your feelings but dropped balls has hurt us this season.  Have you been to the games?  How many times has the ball been right there and we didn't make the play?  We are just lucky that we have a decent defense.  Not trying to stir you up but we need to catch the ball.

When it’s thrown to our receivers you’re right, however,  how many times has the ball been intercepted this year without a purple jersey near?  Example last play of the game last week. Spread the blame around. There’s not just one player on the field.  Win together, lose together. 

7 minutes ago, NDNmisfit said:

When it’s thrown to our receivers you’re right, however,  how many times has the ball been intercepted this year without a purple jersey near?  Example last play of the game last week. Spread the blame around. There’s not just one player on the field.  Win together, lose together. 

Last week receiver at end of game turned to sideline & lost his footing, leaving the defender the only one able to catch that throw.  That does not mean he would have caught the ball, but I agree that the receivers do not need all of the blame.  There have been plenty of poor passes, missed tackles & injuries across the board for the Indians this year.  Having O-Line injuries have cost us big this year.  However, be happy, we are still going to the playoffs despite having all of the negative situations PNG has faced this season. LOVE ME SOME INDIAN FOOTBALL!!!

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

That is ok. Nederland is too soft to play in the mud. Monty is soft. Players are soft. Ground is soft. Only thing not soft in Nederland is the lousy bleachers. 

Nederland isn't the ones griping about having to play on actual football field and getting those ugly uniforms muddy.  :)

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

Found out from a reliable source that Nederland will address structure improvements first before addressing the Cow Pasteur Field. Meaning no new turf next year but maybe the following year.

Though only New Concession Stands, Bathrooms & Field Turf were approved by bond.  That is all a one summer job, unless someone is extremely disorganized, that is arranging the improvements.  Is there more ?

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

Found out from a reliable source that Nederland will address structure improvements first before addressing the Cow Pasteur Field. Meaning no new turf next year but maybe the following year. Although they will be planting some rye grass on the field to make it look nice and green.😁

Scheduled completion is fall of 2020 for the turf that info coming directly from the school board.

14 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Scheduled completion is fall of 2020 for the turf that info coming directly from the school board.

Fall of 2020 is during football season. So like I said no new turf next football season. By the way if the School District needs a pressure washer to spray down the vistors stands they can borrow mine. You could plant a garden on those stands there so dirty. Good Lawd!

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

Fall of 2020 is during football season. So like I said no new turf next football season. By the way if the School District needs a pressure washer to spray down the vistors stands they can borrow mine. You could plant a garden on those stands there so dirty. Good Lawd!

Actually the 1st project is slated to be the turf and will likely be the 1st project completed.