Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

16 minutes ago, Michele said:

Are there any Adults posting on this thread, because what I have been reading so far ..... well, the immaturity is running strong.

Cheering for the Bulldogs to win and praying for no injuries.

GO   BULLDOGS!!!

Sorry, just trying to help. But you're right. On the street they call me the Equalizer, guess it went to my head.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, ndn mom said:

Are you at the games to see what is happening on the field? Our receivers may not be perfect but you can’t put all of the blame on them. Acting like the QB is perfect and the receivers are the only problem is just ridiculous. 

Sorry to hurt your feelings but dropped balls has hurt us this season.  Have you been to the games?  How many times has the ball been right there and we didn't make the play?  We are just lucky that we have a decent defense.  Not trying to stir you up but we need to catch the ball.

12 minutes ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Sorry to hurt your feelings but dropped balls has hurt us this season.  Have you been to the games?  How many times has the ball been right there and we didn't make the play?  We are just lucky that we have a decent defense.  Not trying to stir you up but we need to catch the ball.

That’s good to know that PNG WRs have butter fingers with a dry ball on turf. So no excuse with the dropped balls on a grass field lol

Sure do hope it doesn’t come down to a field goal seeing as they havent addressed the issues with the kicker in Nederland. I look for a high scoring game and lots of passing. I think whichever QB/WR group has a better showing wins the game. Nederlands WRs haven’t been holding on to the bull either at crucial moments in the game. This game is always a good one, don’t see this one being any different this year. 

14 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

No hurt feelings here but I have been to every game and I have seen the dropped passes, bad passes and holding onto the ball too long.... 

It’s a team effort and they all need to do their part. I hope our entire TEAM has a great game and gets the win in an injury free game Friday night! Go Indians!

Last game on natural grass.  Yes, it will be a little wet and cold.  It's FOOTBALL.  Parking will be terrible (Unless your have contacts).  After the starting whistle it aint going to matter.  I see a low scoring first half.  Indians finally get there sea legs on and score a few touchdowns in the second half.  Dogs fight back to go ahead at the final second. 

9 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

Last game on natural grass.  Yes, it will be a little wet and cold.  It's FOOTBALL.  Parking will be terrible (Unless your have contacts).  After the starting whistle it aint going to matter.  I see a low scoring first half.  Indians finally get there sea legs on and score a few touchdowns in the second half.  Dogs fight back to go ahead at the final second. 

Every bulldogs dream..........

18 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

If you would have said this before the game in 2017 you would be some kind of wizard but that is just like 2017 game.. lol