Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

I think the problem is it happens to be a mud field, with a little grass on it.  I have watched games played on that field where it has not rained for 2 weeks & it still has mud on it.  I understand watering the grass, but come on.  I will watch the game, I will see all of the boys, on both teams, play there best, having to deal with those field conditions.  Sadly, I have seen outside forces like weather, referees & yes, field conditions, cause the obviously better team, be it PNG, or Nederland, in different games over the years, to not be unable to use all of their resources.  So, more power to you Bulldogs for the grass/mud field.  We will play the best we can on it.  We will be even more happy when it has turf, not grass, on it.  Simply my honest opinion.  Take it as you please.

50 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Nothing questionable. He in a nice way said, it’s unfortunate that Nederland has the worst facilities in the district and one of the 20 in the state with a sloppy field.. It is no secret!!! Old timers in the city call it an advantage because they can’t pass bonds. But the real world knows the truth. So I have no problems with his comments. Call it like you see it. Throw some powder on it and try and clean the place up a little...

Lol.  Its not like PNG has always had turf.  Get over yourself.   Come to think of it you couldn't even get the turf right the first time.  Not to mention tiny visitor stands and no parking so they can brag they have the biggest fan base.  🙄

48 minutes ago, Razor said:

Exactly...last time I checked, both teams have to play on it...if it hurts your feelings to play on grass, stay home...I love the fact that its even an issue or thought for png

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

I think the problem is it happens to be a mud field, with a little grass on it.  I have watched games played on that field where it has not rained for 2 weeks & it still has mud on it.  I understand watering the grass, but come on.  I will watch the game, I will see all of the boys, on both teams, play there best, having to deal with those field conditions.  Sadly, I have seen outside forces like weather, referees & yes, field conditions, cause the obviously better team, be it PNG, or Nederland, in different games over the years, to not be unable to use all of their resources.  So, more power to you Bulldogs for the grass/mud field.  We will play the best we can on it.  We will be even more happy when it has turf, not grass, on it.  Simply my honest opinion.  Take it as you please.

As I said, both teams have to suffer, I mean play on it.  Thank God that will end soon.  By the way, PNG can't stay home, it is a scheduled rivalry football game, am I right.  If you don't like that, don't show up to play the Indians.  Oh by the way, the statement I just made about ya'll not showing up, is just about as unnecessary as the comment you made about us not showing up if we don't like the field, I mean swimming pool/cow pasture.  Here's a thought.  If you DO like that mud pit you call a field, it is more likely that you have a problem, than I do.

I hear a rumor out here at the plant that a hologram of Neumann would be projected throughout the game in hopes of Faircloth suffering PTSD and then running 6 yard come back routes over and over. To counter that PN-G will have a mashup Ted Ancelet / Scott Young banzai man projected to bring back the days of whipping Neds a...s with no mercy. Makes this game a toss up. 

1 hour ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Don't forget about the mysterious steps on the visitors side that dissapear into nowhere.  It's very reminiscent of the Sarah Winchester house !

At least we have some mystery on our visitors side.  It is no mystery that the teeny tiny 15" wide seats on the Nederland visitors side will be waiting for the poor Sardine Packed Fan Base of the Indian Nation.  But I digress, we can call the visitors seating wackyness a draw.

negative aki...the long row to nowhere is a problem at png...at least you can leave to go to the bathroom without walking over 60 people on Nederland's visitor side.

And I agree about the back and forth banter...it's what makes this so much fun!  continue please...I just love that png is already thinking about something other than the Dogs before the game starts

5 minutes ago, Razor said:

negative aki...the long row to nowhere is a problem at png...at least you can leave to go to the bathroom without walking over 60 people on Nederland's visitor side.

And I agree about the back and forth banter...it's what makes this so much fun!  continue please...I just love that png is already thinking about something other than the Dogs before the game starts

The whole atmosphere at Bulldog Stadium is the Dogs.  You have to be prepared to come into that facility mentally, as well as being prepared to play against the Bulldog Football team physically.  It is truly an aura of dream like competition.  Due mainly to the quality of the stadium being a nightmare!😂

4 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Lol.  Its not like PNG has always had turf.  Get over yourself.   Come to think of it you couldn't even get the turf right the first time.  Not to mention tiny visitor stands and no parking so they can brag they have the biggest fan base.  🙄

Awww, Im sowwy I upset you. Did you play on losing teams while at Nederland? Im sowwy.. Keep your grass field. Im sowwy, its ok, Im sowwy. It OK BanDOg, Im sowwy...

47 minutes ago, png9mon said:

The whole atmosphere at Bulldog Stadium is the Dogs.  You have to be prepared to come into that facility mentally, as well as being prepared to play against the Bulldog Football team physically.  It is truly an aura of dream like competition.  Due mainly to the quality of the stadium being a nightmare!😂

Feels like a Flea Market when I walk in!!!!! Junk everywhere!!!!!