Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

10 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Go scream at kids on your lawn and stay out of the PN-G vs Nederland thread

Well thanks for the hospitality.   You guys beat up on each other to decide who plays Manvel or FB Marshall...   

Enjoy your........

POWDER PARTY

7 minutes ago, oldman said:

Well thanks for the hospitality.   You guys beat up on each other to decide who plays Manvel or FB Marshall...   

Enjoy your........

POWDER PARTY

How about we enjoy the FOOTBALL GAME without the powder there, and without you there! Sound Good! It makes me happy!:)

7 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

41-10 PNG.  Bost will feast on that weak bulldog defense.  The only thing keeping from being more of a blowout will be due to our receivers not catching the ball.  Just catch the dang ball.  Band will DOMINATE as always.  Cherokee playing all night long.  Bulldog faithful will be leaving early in this one.  With or without baby powder this is going to be ugly.

Are you at the games to see what is happening on the field? Our receivers may not be perfect but you can’t put all of the blame on them. Acting like the QB is perfect and the receivers are the only problem is just ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, jake94 said:

I did not realize the Indians had not won IN Nederland since 2007. I guess it is “unfortunate that we still play on the grass over here.” Is that what Faircloth meant by his questionable comment? 😂

I think he meant that it is unfortunate that the athletes individual abilities are hampered by the wet, flooded, muddy turf.  Players are slowed down, unable to make good cuts & angles etc..., that is why he said we need to go early & see what the footing is like.  We know there will be some slippin' & a slidin" all over the place Friday Night, but no worries.  I am sure we will have some rescue boats & life preservers available for the truly wet parts of the field.😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, jake94 said:

I did not realize the Indians had not won IN Nederland since 2007. I guess it is “unfortunate that we still play on the grass over here.” Is that what Faircloth meant by his questionable comment? 😂

Nothing questionable. He in a nice way said, it’s unfortunate that Nederland has the worst facilities in the district and one of the 20 in the state with a sloppy field.. It is no secret!!! Old timers in the city call it an advantage because they can’t pass bonds. But the real world knows the truth. So I have no problems with his comments. Call it like you see it. Throw some powder on it and try and clean the place up a little...