Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

15 hours ago, png9mon said:

Please remember that this is a high school football game,  not a pansy powder party. Time before last our PNG student section brought powder to the game at Nederland. The wind was blowing it right at the stands.  My wife, and the woman next to me had to leave, as well as their husbands, because the ladies had a severe asthma attack from the powder residue.  Baby powder is for babies.  Keep it at home, and try yelling for your team, not making your own fans sick. Oh yeah, let's keep the fireworks & flares away as well. Is this statement I am making here common sense, gosh I hope so! If not, the immaturity has surely overtaken the sanity at our high school. For those who say "...these are just kids having fun..."  then I say that the immaturity has moved to those adults, and parents who tolerate this behavior. NOW LETS PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

I’m sure it was a bad scene, but honestly we were just as bad or worse when I was a kid. Lol. I miss those days sometimes. It’s hell growing up. Maybe water balloons and super soakers would be safer. But you gotta have fun at that age. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m sure it was a bad scene, but honestly we were just as bad or worse when I was a kid. Lol. I miss those days sometimes. It’s hell growing up. Maybe water balloons and super soakers would be safer. But you gotta have fun at that age. 

compared to what went on in the late 80's early 90's with this rivalry baby powder is tame.

9 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I might or might not been party to some eggings and other foolishness back in the early 90's 

In the early & mid 80’s in Lumberton, if you were foolish enough to drive down the (then wooded) FM 421 Jct between 96 & 69 on Halloween night, you would definitely find yourself egged. We were stupid. No telling how many paint jobs got messed up. Man that was fun. 

3 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Lot different than the late 70s or early 80s fish would get their head shaved,and a Lot of crazy stuff we would do u would get u in trouble now to soft now days everyone takes everything to serious 

None of the things I did , and I do say I did, during this rivalry in the early 80s made anyone else sick, nor denied them the ability to watch the game because of that illness.  The pansy powder shower does exactly that & is 100% wrong.  Water guns, balloons, heck even noisemakers are better than a substance that can permanently damage your lungs.  C'mon people, a little common sense & a lot more maturity is in order here.

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Well I thought there won’t be speed because of the current and spiritual nation PNG being afraid of mud and having to swim/mudslide 

You are right, speed is the wrong word, on that Nederland cow pasture, it is wallowing through the sludge, no speed involved.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:20 AM, oldman said:

Sure your not impressed.  Your Indians aren't what they used to be therefore you give nobody any credit.

BH is hands down the best team in the district.  After that I guess it would be Crosby if you base it on their win against you guys. 

Spoken like a true loser!!! Go Barbie Hill!!!!

26 minutes ago, png9mon said:

None of the things I did , and I do say I did, during this rivalry in the early 80s made anyone else sick, nor denied them the ability to watch the game because of that illness.  The pansy powder shower does exactly that & is 100% wrong.  Water guns, balloons, heck even noisemakers are better than a substance that can permanently damage your lungs.  C'mon people, a little common sense & a lot more maturity is in order here.

Are you some type of transplant? Did you never participate in this Rivalry? Please give us some background. Trust when I say Powder is nothing compared to the 70-s thru Early 90-s...…...

1 minute ago, Stattrax said:

Are you some type of transplant? Did you never participate in this Rivalry? Please give us some background. Trust when I say Powder is nothing compared to the 70-s thru Early 90-s...…...

Born & raised in Groves, TX.  Attended my first football game in September, 1965 when I was 9 months old.  I have missed 4 PNG football games, total, since the day I was born.  There was a painting incident at Nederland High School in 1982, that I may, in some small way, have been a part of...Hmmm, but I am no transplant.  I also work in the medical field & know the health risks of the pansy powder shower, I speak from experience,.  I agree kids can have fun, but do it without destroying the people who are around you regarding their health & ability to enjoy the game.  Once again, just a little common sense should kick-in to your minds.

Just now, png9mon said:

Born & raised in Groves, TX.  Attended my first football game in September, 1965 when I was 9 months old.  I have missed 4 PNG football games, total, since the day I was born.  There was a painting incident at Nederland High School in 1982, that I may, in some small way, have been a part of...Hmmm, but I am no transplant.  I also work in the medical field & know the health risks of the pansy powder shower, I speak from experience,.  I agree kids can have fun, but do it without destroying the people who are around you regarding their health & ability to enjoy the game.  Once again, just a little common sense should kick-in to your minds.

Just messing with you.....