Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Didnt realize you was playing Friday Night. Good luck little buddy. Get back to class and pay attention 🤣🤣😂

Had you been raised properly, I mean of course as an Indian Fan, you would know that the entire devoted Indian Nation

from Port Neches-Groves , plays spiritually in every game.  I was an honor student, by the way, I always paid attention in class!!!

I am turning 55 years old, and the Nederland game on Friday night will be my 600th Port Neches-Groves Football game, that I have attended, since the day I was born.  No need to worry about me.  I am just worried about our players who can't swim!!!😂

2 hours ago, png9mon said:

In other words, So You Are Saying ...why not just let any kids do anything they want to at the game, no consequences, if someone in the stands gets hurt, Suck it up!!! It is just kids having fun. To heck with anyone else who may suffer because of there actions.  After all those people that paid & came to watch the game do not matter at all.  After all, it is not about the football game, it is only about a bunch of high school students acting like 3 year olds.  Is this your argument?  If it is, defend it.   I will have common sense & past history reality on my side.

no not at all,believe me I discipline my kids more than most,im just saying my opinion only,and that really doesn't matter,im just saying id rather a lil powder and kids having fun inside the gates than out in the streets getting in trouble!!again just my opinion

1 minute ago, chorizo said:

no not at all,believe me I discipline my kids more than most,im just saying my opinion only,and that really doesn't matter,im just saying id rather a lil powder and kids having fun inside the gates than out in the streets getting in trouble!!again just my opinion

Fair enough!  I agree that you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that.

17 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Or shooting flares across the stadium .  🙄

48 minutes ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

41-10 PNG.  Bost will feast on that weak bulldog defense.  The only thing keeping from being more of a blowout will be due to our receivers not catching the ball.  Just catch the dang ball.  Band will DOMINATE as always.  Cherokee playing all night long.  Bulldog faithful will be leaving early in this one.  With or without baby powder this is going to be ugly.

Feast? .... the ONLY 2 loses in district that Nederland has is to the SAME 2 teams that PNG has lost to .... smh

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Then how come Barrow and company beat PNG with Boy wonder 2 years ago... Uncle Larry wasn’t on the staff for that one.. 

You are correct.  Monte is a good coach in his own right.

Larry  just schooled Fairycloth to the point of PNG fans (younger ones) professing its just another game  No big deal.  BIG deal is that RJ scored all the touchdowns for PNG vs Ned his career.  Not PAs or FG but TDs

2 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

You seem to forget that Barrow was the OC for all of those teams that beat png while Larry was here. 😄

You are correct!  He was a good one too.  I guess I'm just saying that for years Larry ( and WOS coach) made Faircloth look child like.

IMO with 4 teams per district going to the playoffs only 1 or 2 teams per district can't brag about ......"10 consecutive playoff trips"  WHICH could mean 10 consecutive 4th place finishes too