Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

Just watched the Crosby hilights from the Ned game.  Based on the many wide open receivers, If the PNG passing game is clicking, Ned is toast.

On the other hand, been around to long to bet a nickel on this one.  I’ve seen both win when they shouldn’t have.  Throw out the stats and records.  This is a true, long time, rivalry.  Only sure bet, both teams will leave it all on the field.

I think the game will be close and it will come down to coaching. I have never seen a MCM game with a certain coach that makes me believe he can pull it off. No prediction given, but if past history repeats itself, I can see a likely scenario taking place. I am not impressed with any team in our district.

26 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I think the game will be close and it will come down to coaching. I have never seen a MCM game with a certain coach that makes me believe he can pull it off. No prediction given, but if past history repeats itself, I can see a likely scenario taking place. I am not impressed with any team in our district.

Sure your not impressed.  Your Indians aren't what they used to be therefore you give nobody any credit.

BH is hands down the best team in the district.  After that I guess it would be Crosby if you base it on their win against you guys. 

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just watched the Crosby hilights from the Ned game.  Based on the many wide open receivers, If the PNG passing game is clicking, Ned is toast.

On the other hand, been around to long to bet a nickel on this one.  I’ve seen both win when they shouldn’t have.  Throw out the stats and records.  This is a true, long time, rivalry.  Only sure bet, both teams will leave it all on the field.

This

Please remember that this is a high school football game,  not a pansy powder party. Time before last our PNG student section brought powder to the game at Nederland. The wind was blowing it right at the stands.  My wife, and the woman next to me had to leave, as well as their husbands, because the ladies had a severe asthma attack from the powder residue.  Baby powder is for babies.  Keep it at home, and try yelling for your team, not making your own fans sick. Oh yeah, let's keep the fireworks & flares away as well. Is this statement I am making here common sense, gosh I hope so! If not, the immaturity has surely overtaken the sanity at our high school. For those who say "...these are just kids having fun..."  then I say that the immaturity has moved to those adults, and parents who tolerate this behavior. NOW LETS PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

7 hours ago, png9mon said:

Please remember that this is a high school football game,  not a pansy powder party. Time before last our PNG student section brought powder to the game at Nederland. The wind was blowing it right at the stands.  My wife, and the woman next to me had to leave, as well as their husbands, because the ladies had a severe asthma attack from the powder residue.  Baby powder is for babies.  Keep it at home, and try yelling for your team, not making your own fans sick. Oh yeah, let's keep the fireworks & flares away as well. Is this statement I am making here common sense, gosh I hope so! If not, the immaturity has surely overtaken the sanity at our high school. For those who say "...these are just kids having fun..."  then I say that the immaturity has moved to those adults, and parents who tolerate this behavior. NOW LETS PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

Smh........

8 hours ago, png9mon said:

It will be a great game as always.  Every once in a while you get a few that step out of line but both of our school administrations address problems quickly and with corrective action to keep things in check.  

5 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Nederland 52 PN-G 17 PN-G comes out in all black as a tribute to the suckage that Bobby August put on the field in 92' and plays like it. 

Now that's funny right there.  not true, but hilarious.  How about that scenario, in reverse!!!😂

9 hours ago, png9mon said:

Makes for an awesome picture though 

60046862-228-C-4922-B923-03001-E023043.p

3 minutes ago, chorizo said:

ill say it again this year,,let the kids have fun!!!

In other words, So You Are Saying ...why not just let any kids do anything they want to at the game, no consequences, if someone in the stands gets hurt, Suck it up!!! It is just kids having fun. To heck with anyone else who may suffer because of there actions.  After all those people that paid & came to watch the game do not matter at all.  After all, it is not about the football game, it is only about a bunch of high school students acting like 3 year olds.  Is this your argument?  If it is, defend it.   I will have common sense & past history reality on my side.

41-10 PNG.  Bost will feast on that weak bulldog defense.  The only thing keeping from being more of a blowout will be due to our receivers not catching the ball.  Just catch the dang ball.  Band will DOMINATE as always.  Cherokee playing all night long.  Bulldog faithful will be leaving early in this one.  With or without baby powder this is going to be ugly.

5 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Anyone seen Faircloth interview on 12news about possibly sloppy conditions... Haha wow.

Indians should just put fishing waders on & practice football in the swimming pool.  That should be similar conditions to game time.