Mid County Madness predictions 2019

NHSBulldogFan

Toss up like most years. Throw the records out, throw the like opponent comparisons out and just look into the magic 8 ball😃. PNG came into the game last night determined to throw the ball and that they did. Ned’s secondary will be tested like ours was. NED however will be able to pound the ball through the night mixed in with some timely passing. Last one that has the ball wins! Goodluck to both

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Vidor and PAM is a new fan favorite. Riveting. 

Don't feed into that other guy, they raised a banner and made t-shirts after 2016 only to have to burn all of it in 2017. 

Our rival is United HS in Beaumont. Now Ned might be one soon. 

Only prediction for this game is that one, or the other team will win, most likely due to the sloppy errors, stupid penalties and/or self fail mistakes of the losing team, and then the winners will brag about how they dominated.

Coaching errors & overconfidence is the norm for the Indians, when they play the Bulldogs. Will surprise me if anything changes. 

Same as Barbers Hill, I say, if PNG can throw, score and do so repeatedly, we win. Nederland will score. It will come down to penalties.

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Don't feed into that other guy, they raised a banner and made t-shirts after 2016 only to have to burn all of it in 2017. 

Our rival is United HS in Beaumont. Now Ned might be one soon. 

It was joke Dude! I guess the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste just didn’t work for that butthurt loss. Just give the kids on both teams some credit for their wins in 2016 & 2017! You talk like you played in the game Good Grief! Anyway I believe this game could go either way but looking at the body of work of both teams I would give PNG the edge.

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

It was joke Dude! I guess the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste just didn’t work for that butthurt loss. Just give the kids on both teams some credit for their wins in 2016 & 2017! You talk like you played in the game Good Grief! Anyway I believe this game could go either way but looking at the body of work of both teams I would give PNG the edge.

Congrats on your banner.