Barbers Hill 40 Port Neches-Groves 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

Good Lawd 40 points!! Who was saying “I keep saying PNG has a defense!” There went the defenses point average per game!😂😂

That PN-G defense is good enough to beat VHS year in and year out.  It easily passes the eye test...the Indians have a better defense this year, but BH made the plays when they had to make them.  Tip of the cap to them.  Maybe VHS will learn to do that one year.  Good game between PN-G and BH.  Impressed with the QB @ BH.  Smart play maker and tough to get to before he distributes the ball.  BH is the best team in the district.  Props to the Eagles.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Very good game PNG! You definitely made us work for it. BH only allowed 28 points to the entire district and the Indians drop 35 on us. Your coach has our number always well coached Indians. Westerberg is good too , but why we threw the ball on 3rd and 6 on the 15 yard line is beyond me! We had 2 downs to pick up that first down. Like to have cost us the game!

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Very good game PNG! You definitely made us work for it. BH only allowed 28 points to the entire district and the Indians drop 35 on us. Your coach has our number always well coached Indians. Westerberg is good too , but why we threw the ball on 3rd and 6 on the 15 yard line is beyond me! We had 2 downs to pick up that first down. Like to have cost us the game!

Congrats on the big win. I am always happy to congratulate fans who stick by their teams. You are definitely one of them. Big congrats

55 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

That PN-G defense is good enough to beat VHS year in and year out.  It easily passes the eye test...the Indians have a better defense this year, but BH made the plays when they had to make them.  Tip of the cap to them.  Maybe VHS will learn to do that one year.  Good game between PN-G and BH.  Impressed with the QB @ BH.  Smart play maker and tough to get to before he distributes the ball.  BH is the best team in the district.  Props to the Eagles.

Go Indians.  Peace.

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks PNG this was a big win for the Eagles and our very first out of 5 games against you guys. To be fair though three of those loses were to super boy 😩. Any who hope you guys heal those that are hurt and charge into the playoffs!  

2 minutes ago, png9mon said:

BH is solid. This game showed both teams strengths and weaknesses. Great prep for playoffs. 

Agreed this game exposed our secondary and we should have learned a lot. Indians had two mistakes tonight that may have cost them the game. The muffed punt in the end zone then the interception at the end. Outside of that your QB and that nail kid we’re money.  Goodluck next week I know that is always a crazy game.

Congrats Barbers Hill! What I’ve noticed for the past two months of working in Mont Belvieu is its an awesome community who gives a ton of support to the schools, athletics, and any other extracurricular activity. Couple that with one of the better coaches in the state and over time this is what you get. Y’all are on the rise, keep it up!