Santa Fe 27 Dayton 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

We went to a couple of the games this year that was hard to watch to see what use to be the dominant team in the district.  The atmosphere is different most people were leaving at half time, but 10 yrs ago you were trying hold seats. Lose the coaching staff, hire from the outside get the program back on track please. I guess I'll have to watch the state championship game we bought in San Antonio when the Broncos  were a great team to watch even though we lost. We need another Jerry Stewart, I just hope that the Dayton School Board fixes this issue at least for the athletes that want to play but won't because or the ridiculous coaching staff we have now. I've said this before you don't have to win every game but at least compete and this is all on the coaching staff not the kids. Still smh!!!

Santa Fe was outscored in district 154-22 going into the game last night. Really hate to see Dayton football this bad. Well I hope the kids keep their heads up and find a way to get their first district win in 2 years. Vidor will be an extremely tough team to break that streak against but there’s nothing I would like better than to see these seniors go out with a home win.

After going 4-6, 3-6, 0-10, and what looks to be 1-9 this season, it is obvious a major change has to made with the coaching staff, not just shuffling the current staff around or adding a coach or two. No one should realistically expect to win or compete at a championship level every year, but Dayton should be more competitive than the record indicates. Effort by the players does not appear to be the problem.  

4 hours ago, Football Fan 4 Life said:

We went to a couple of the games this year that was hard to watch to see what use to be the dominant team in the district.  The atmosphere is different most people were leaving at half time, but 10 yrs ago you were trying hold seats. Lose the coaching staff, hire from the outside get the program back on track please. I guess I'll have to watch the state championship game we bought in San Antonio when the Broncos  were a great team to watch even though we lost. We need another Jerry Stewart, I just hope that the Dayton School Board fixes this issue at least for the athletes that want to play but won't because or the ridiculous coaching staff we have now. I've said this before you don't have to win every game but at least compete and this is all on the coaching staff not the kids. Still smh!!!

The talk is that Nations will remain as AD and there will be a new HC.......smdh