Splendora 14 Lumberton 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just now, Longhorn Fan1 said:

BC guy really shouldn't be talking noise when was the last time they made a deep run?

I’ll be the first to say. Lumberton obviously hasn’t made a deep run. I just think it’s funny they have the nerve to talk trash when Lumberton has shut them out two years in a row. 

i guess they sat those games out too so we could win

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did you really just fire an “our marching band is better than yours” blast?

Well, our band booster President isn’t in jail, so we’re still better than y’all there, too. 

I mean neither is ours 😂😂 you obviously don’t know anything that happened. 

4 minutes ago, spidersal said:

District is now set for playoffs

Huffman

LC-M

Splendora

Lumberton

This is probably gonna be correct, but we’ve got a week to go and if by some crazy chance BC beats Splendora next week, we take 4th and Splendora goes home, or am I missing something?

Honest question... that puts us both at 2-3 with us having a tiebreaker, IMO. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just know that there were jugs on every restaurant counter in town trying to recover that 70 grrrrrrr for a couple of years. 

But i should have know that’s acceptable behavior up there, I guess. 

Yeah. Lumberton had money stolen from them. But our community all worked together to help a very very successful state ranked band program. That’s what makes our community one of the best around is the selflessness everyone has. 

16 minutes ago, Raider27 said:

I’ll be the first to say. Lumberton obviously hasn’t made a deep run. I just think it’s funny they have the nerve to talk trash when Lumberton has shut them out two years in a row. 

i guess they sat those games out too so we could win

It would be great if we could get back to the offense we had in 5A that took us deep in the playoffs a couple of years in a row. Great running game, but also a passing game that helped keep defenses honest. Didn't hurt having that awesome offensive line and brutal defense then. Be nice to get that back.

25 minutes ago, Dirtyred1969 said:

It would be great if we could get back to the offense we had in 5A that took us deep in the playoffs a couple of years in a row. Great running game, but also a passing game that helped keep defenses honest. Didn't hurt having that awesome offensive line and brutal defense then. Be nice to get that back.

They are hoping and hoping the Slot-T works for them. But as we have seen it’s not been so nice to us this year.