Should West Brook avoid going Div. 1 at all cost?

setxhoopsfan

To answer the question to the thread post, no. Coach Peevey is a stand up guy, with morals, and ethics. I believe if asked, he would simply say they play to win the game, regardless of the opponent in front of them, regardless of which division the Bruins are in. I believe they will go to DP with the game plan on doing whatever is necessary to beat the Deer. So, basically the same plan they've had since the start of district, in doing just enough to win. Beat Sterling in week 11, and let the cards fall where they may. Just my .02

1 minute ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

To answer the question to the thread post, no. Coach Peevey is a stand up guy, with morals, and ethics. I believe if asked, he would simply say they play to win the game, regardless of the opponent in front of them, regardless of which division the Bruins are in. I believe they will go to DP with the game plan on doing whatever is necessary to beat the Deer. So, basically the same plan they've had since the start of district, in doing just enough to win. Beat Sterling in week 11, and let the cards fall where they may. Just my .02

If so, why does he call parents of BU students that are not on Varsity trying to get them to transfer to WB?  

5 minutes ago, setxhoopsfan said:

I just looked at Atascocita scores from this year.  With the exception of the Katy game they have been destroying everybody they played.  Jesus 

418AAC2E-2E75-4B76-953F-70F0FF16E8AC.png

Yes, but a ton of the schools they play have the city "Pasadena" or "Humble" in front of it!

Awful district!!! 

Atascocita is very good, just not how sure their tool has been sharpened this season!!

14 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Calpreps has is Atascocita 38 West Brook 35. Nobody thought Brook would make it all the way to state, last year, either.

I remember back years ago calpreps had LP beating us in a blowout in the playoffs, we won 34-6 in NRG. Nuff said.