Jasper

fishcat

10 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I saw that we're at 695 students now. Back in our day, we were at just over 1000. Pretty amazing how things have changed. 

Well, I know Diboll falls just short of being in the 4A division, but we will most likely be moved back up to that division next year, but Huntington is moving down to 3A, but a district with Jasper, Center, Shepherd, Tarkington and who knows who else would be interesting.

45 minutes ago, lumberjack2020 said:

Well, I know Diboll falls just short of being in the 4A division, but we will most likely be moved back up to that division next year, but Huntington is moving down to 3A, but a district with Jasper, Center, Shepherd, Tarkington and who knows who else would be interesting.

Tarkington ,Huntington moving to 3A,shepherd  maybe,Triangle  maybe divided into two 4A div.2 districts,  orangefield,wos,Bridge city(maybe),silsbee,H J.,Hamshire Fannett,liberty,Jasper and  shepherd if they don't fall to 3A,The Fly in the Milk is Lufkin Hudson (basketball and baseball only).

8 hours ago, R.G. MAC said:

Tarkington ,Huntington moving to 3A,shepherd  maybe,Triangle  maybe divided into two 4A div.2 districts,  orangefield,wos,Bridge city(maybe),silsbee,H J.,Hamshire Fannett,liberty,Jasper and  shepherd if they don't fall to 3A,The Fly in the Milk is Lufkin Hudson (basketball and baseball only).

If Huntington and Tarkington move down like you're saying, those two 4a-D2 districts look to be really competitive. I'd much rather have that with Diboll thrown into the mix than what we have now.