Jasper

fishcat

Jasper has lost 3 games from weather conditions plus had off game schedule & they backed out. I hope it doesn’t hurt them on there playoff run.Ihope starters get more playing time this week been pulling them after middle of second quarter.We are having trouble finding preseason games next year .think we have 2 games & 2 maybes 

5 hours ago, fishcat said:

Jasper has lost 3 games from weather conditions plus had off game schedule & they backed out. I hope it doesn’t hurt them on there playoff run.Ihope starters get more playing time this week been pulling them after middle of second quarter.We are having trouble finding preseason games next year .think we have 2 games & 2 maybes 

Hopefully we'll be in a bigger district and that will make scheduling a little easier....

9 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Let's just hope that the UIL doesn't decide we should be in Region II again like they did a couple realignment ago.

Let's hope UIL puts Jasper in same district with Silsbee so that a certain decision is taken out of the hand of a certain coach.

1 hour ago, THE DUDE said:

Wow.

Pretty sure Silsbee was the cause of this situation.

Or that Barbay is 1-5 vs. Silsbee while at Jasper.

Jasper and Silsbee has had issues before, but kept the rivalry going.

And, why stop playing Silsbee in all sports? Allow the other sport coaches to schedule who they want.

9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Or that Barbay is 1-5 vs. Silsbee while at Jasper.

Jasper and Silsbee has had issues before, but kept the rivalry going.

And, why stop playing Silsbee in all sports? Allow the other sport coaches to schedule who they want.

Because the "issues" DID spill into the other sports........ sheeze

The other sports coaches don't want to walk out of the locker room to find out that our boys aren't just about talking noise in a safe place behind twitter..... or taking cheap shots behind plays. All of which is stupid. Kids need to just play. Has-beens just need to enjoy the rivalry. 

SAFETY and caution were taken in consideration of BOTH sides.

I know "issues" make for good "news" stories, but it just wasn't worth it turning into something more.

This horse died, and been dead. Let him RIP

1 hour ago, The Ingredient said:

Because the "issues" DID spill into the other sports........ sheeze

The other sports coaches don't want to walk out of the locker room to find out that our boys aren't just about talking noise in a safe place behind twitter..... or taking cheap shots behind plays. All of which is stupid. Kids need to just play. Has-beens just need to enjoy the rivalry. 

SAFETY and caution were taken in consideration of BOTH sides.

I know "issues" make for good "news" stories, but it just wasn't worth it turning into something more.

This horse died, and been dead. Let him RIP

I completely understand.

I guess I am just an old school Tiger and just miss having that rivalry with Jasper that I grew up loving.

(I believe most if not all those boys that the issues revolved around are no longer playing for either team)

Just now, JasperDAWG said:

Even better!! Let's hope that someone who is grown and part of this website admin. will learn how dumb and un-interesting it is to keep trying to rub people about the fact Jasper & Silsbee haven't played. Lmao as I have stated the Silver&Blue have beat us 8 out of the last ten games including a 53-0 woodshedding not long ago. They are on our schedule though.

Hey, what can I say. I am an old school Tiger and miss that rivalry. I want it back.

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Mrs Barbray be shopping at the Lufkin Mall because she skurred to drive through Silsbee on the way to Parkdale. 

Tigers got the whole town shook. 

I know you are joking around, but you shouldn't bring her up in any context when discussing a decision her husband made. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.

11 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

I know you are joking around, but you shouldn't bring her up in any context when discussing a decision her husband made. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.

Sorry.... I was just mixing it up a little.  In the past I've accused JISD buses of going west to Woodville and then south to Lumberton just to avoid driving through Silsbee.  And I accused Officer Barbrady of canceling the elementary school's spelling BEE just to avoid any negative reactions.  

But I am glad that Mrs. Barbray has you to take up for her.  I'm not sure her old man would, lol.  

^satire.....just a joke.... calm down.....^

Why do y'all make me act like this?  Jeez.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sorry.... I was just mixing it up a little.  In the past I've accused JISD buses of going west to Woodville and then south to Lumberton just to avoid driving through Silsbee.  And I accused Officer Barbrady of canceling the elementary school's spelling BEE just to avoid any negative reactions.  

But I am glad that Mrs. Barbray has you to take up for her.  I'm not sure her old man would, lol.  

^satire.....just a joke.... calm down.....^

Why do y'all make me act like this?  Jeez.

South to Lumberton would put them going through Silsbee.. just saying

Just now, JasperDAWG said:

In all reality Silsbee really needs to hope that the UIL doesn't adjust the cutoff #'s to where they fall in DI again. Lol there will be no more 4th round  trips made.  Carthage will assure that. Lol.

I saw that we're at 695 students now. Back in our day, we were at just over 1000. Pretty amazing how things have changed. 

13 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I completely understand.

I guess I am just an old school Tiger and just miss having that rivalry with Jasper that I grew up loving.

(I believe most if not all those boys that the issues revolved around are no longer playing for either team)

Silsbee has a history of kids in need of supervision.

11 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Of course I see the miserable one has trolled in.  I have several " you have chosen to ignore content by P I T A" notifications.  Pain In The A** (PITA) = cardinalback.  Regardless of any posts she makes about Jasper  I find the fact it will take bridge city roughly 4-6 years to match the DAWGS win total for last year alone hillarious.  Other bridge city fans don't even like her👧.

“I’m rubber, you’re glue......”

🤡