Bulldogs v. Rebels

Chester86

Any thoughts on this game?  I know they’ve gotten a little chippy over the last several years.  It will be homecoming for the Rebels.  Saturday is the big parade, and I’m hearing the pre-K duchess has a fantastic float.  If you’ve never been to a Rebel Homecoming parade you’re missing out - they really go all out on every float.

If the dogs win not sure what it does as far as playoffs. I heard someone say that WH secured a spot in the playoffs by beating the dogs but who knows. Rebs win I believe they go in third and dogs are out. If dogs win WH May go in third and rebs fourth. Hell who knows!

1 hour ago, WH34 said:

If the dogs win not sure what it does as far as playoffs. I heard someone say that WH secured a spot in the playoffs by beating the dogs but who knows. Rebs win I believe they go in third and dogs are out. If dogs win WH May go in third and rebs fourth. Hell who knows!

Lol thanks

18 hours ago, NetCat said:

Does anybody know how this game affects playoffs? Is this for 3rd, 4th, or does it not matter? 

If what I was told is correct, Colmesneil can get 4th spot if they win by at least 16.  If they win by less, this just puts Evadale in 4th and WH in 3rd.  Rebs win and they will be 3rd 

Evadale still has to play Lovelady last week also... If Evadale wins out next 2 games they go as second. If they lose one then it will be interesting....

@netcat to answer previous question about Farr, he was still in Boot last night at Bonfire. M<y son said he didn't think he was going to get to play because he was still in some pain at school yesterday with the leg.

1 hour ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

Evadale still has to play Lovelady last week also... If Evadale wins out next 2 games they go as second. If they lose one then it will be interesting....

@netcat to answer previous question about Farr, he was still in Boot last night at Bonfire. M<y son said he didn't think he was going to get to play because he was still in some pain at school yesterday with the leg.

Crap, well the Rebs will just have to fight a tougher battle then. I bet some interesting this are being drawn up on the board for Friday night 😀

Talking to him and my son at the school, I gathered the same thing from our conversation. However he did say he will be cleared and ready to start basketball..... This has been one of the most screwed up years in Rebel Football that I can remember..... Nothing like it... My son was upset because Farr was out for a couple of weeks last year when basketball started but don't think that is going to happen this year.

Love football ball but I'm ready for basketball to get started...