East Chambers 45 Anahuac 14/FINAL

BullDozer

58 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Im still trying to figure out who disrespected Anahuac’s kids

No one on this thread has for sure, unless Leon thinks picking against Anahuac is disrespecting them. This is light compared to what gets thrown around about the kids from Lumberton all the time.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:26 AM, Leon the Lion said:

He certainly will have choices. He plays some sports because he is unselfish; he loves his family, friends, community, and his school. He makes a contribution to what ever group he is part of; as he is contributing he inspires others to be the best they can be. Name another QB that will pick-up his teammate and throw him across the goal line so he might score a touchdown. This is not fake news. This group of kids are special; and if you don't mind, please allow me to accentuate the positive. Friday night, Anahuac will shock the world, y EC lo va a pagar.

How’s the prediction working out?

12 minutes ago, HarmonyEagles said:

Leon the bold predictor,  again I ask, what was EC going to pay for?  I’ll understand if you don’t answer. 

Hey Harmony, I am starting to think this Leon character may be an EC guy just trying to fire up the team. I have only seen him on the EC threads. Either that or he has a strange fascination with them.

Edited by ECC95
Adding to it

51 minutes ago, ECC95 said:

Hey Harmony, I am starting to think this Leon character may be an EC guy just trying to fire up the team. I have only seen him on the EC threads. Either that or he has a strange fascination with them.

I don't know...I've seen him on a bunch of stuff, he even put a status update on my page about AP(I deleted it earlier).

3 hours ago, ECC95 said:

EC did a great job; I am fascinated with your freshman QB. I am equally disappointed with the lack of effort on the part of the Panthers.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:32 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

I hope Foster gets drafted in baseball draft and he goes that route because he will not be eligible to play college athletics due to the fact that you are his agent. Or at least you come off as such.

How about talk about some other players on this fantastic Anahuac team?

Anahuac has two very talented wide receivers. (Mayby the most pure talent at WR I have seen so far this season.) Both of them 6'2". very athletic and good speed. I am waiting for them to have a breakout game against a good team. It is important that you practice at game speed and intensity; otherwise you will develop bad habits. Don't be a player who is engaged only when the ball is coming to you. That is selfish and the opponent can pick-up on it. Focus on your assignment each play; as you give outstanding effort. Can your coach depend you to carry out the plan? Ask your coach to give you three things to improve on this week and do it. You must have a good stance and SPRINT off the line each time run or pass. Make plays, not excuses.