East Chambers 45 Anahuac 14/FINAL

BullDozer

11 hours ago, gogo1734 said:

I've only seen Anahuac play once. An 18-14 win over Buna. The teams were closely matched and it was a really good game. Anahuac outplayed Buna in the 2nd half for the victory. I also saw EC play Buna last week. It's my opinion that no team in the district is in the same class as EC talent wise, and I don't think its close. 

We can win if nobody else believes it. We can never succeed if we don't believe in ourselves. We can, will, and we must win. We will not wait to live our dream. Championship is happening now. Why not us? Why not Friday night? No if we can, no I hope or maybe; owe have made up our minds to become champions. We have a great plan. In October we went into the butt kicking business; and business was good. In November we close the deal. Coach Neece's plan is working.

11 hours ago, Leon the Lion said:

We can win if nobody else believes it. We can never succeed if we don't believe in ourselves. We can, will, and we must win. We will not wait to live our dream. Championship is happening now. Why not us? Why not Friday night? No if we can, no I hope or maybe; owe have made up our minds to become champions. We have a great plan. In October we went into the butt kicking business; and business was good. In November we close the deal. Coach Neece's plan is working.

You should start preparing yourself now for a disappointing Friday night. Is it totally impossible Anahuac wins this game? No, but is more than highly unlikely they win. 49-6 EC.

13 hours ago, Joey george said:

Kid doesn’t even want to pursue it in college, more interested in baseball where he had 129 k’s last year top 10 in the nation on max preps

He certainly will have choices. He plays some sports because he is unselfish; he loves his family, friends, community, and his school. He makes a contribution to what ever group he is part of; as he is contributing he inspires others to be the best they can be. Name another QB that will pick-up his teammate and throw him across the goal line so he might score a touchdown. This is not fake news. This group of kids are special; and if you don't mind, please allow me to accentuate the positive. Friday night, Anahuac will shock the world, y EC lo va a pagar.

2 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

He certainly will have choices. He plays some sports because he is unselfish; he loves his family, friends, community, and his school. He makes a contribution to what ever group he is part of; as he is contributing he inspires others to be the best they can be. Name another QB that will pick-up his teammate and throw him across the goal line so he might score a touchdown. This is not fake news. This group of kids are special; and if you don't mind, please allow me to accentuate the positive. Friday night, Anahuac will shock the world, y EC lo va a pagar.

I hope Foster gets drafted in baseball draft and he goes that route because he will not be eligible to play college athletics due to the fact that you are his agent. Or at least you come off as such.

How about talk about some other players on this fantastic Anahuac team?

Ray Charles can read the fact that I have talked about most of the football team by name and position in 3 different languages. Have patience; I will get to him if I have not already. You need to stop being such a small person and grow up. Sometimes, we are so busy patting ourselves on the back we don't give others a chance. Some of the best fathers, mother, neighbors, in world are the worst coaches.

I talk about the older kids because they have been with the program long enough to have done more positive than negative, more good than bad, been more dependable than disappointing. Remember, there is only a few vertebrae between a pat on the back and a kick in the butt; both have value.

For athletes to get better, they need to be coached according to the plan that the coach has prepared with him in mind. At the end of 4 years you will be proud of what he has become. Let the coaches coach him and you support the plan. That is how it has always worked best. If I have an investment in a kid, I will brag on his ass when I get ready. So, please don't bother me when I brag on Rick Davis.

Friday night will be a night to remember, y EC lo va a pagar.

51 minutes ago, Coach 01 said:

Foster is a fantastic kid. He is a good teammate and one of those kids who goes out and competes hard, no matter the score, or the opponent. That being said, this whole thread is very unfair to him. 

I by no means am trying to be little the kid or anything. It was more directed at the person hyping him to be this top tier football talent. I hope nothing but success for the young man

2 hours ago, Coach 01 said:

Foster is a fantastic kid. He is a good teammate and one of those kids who goes out and competes hard, no matter the score, or the opponent. That being said, this whole thread is very unfair to him. 

Foster is more than just football, basketball, baseball, track, student; he is a very talented young man. He has been taught that God has given him sooooo much; but much more is required of him. It's a lot of responsibility that goes with being as blessed as he is. When he is not looking, there are those who are observing him. They want to walk like him, talk like him, dress like him, eat what he eats, go where he goes. He has influence.

We have better schools, better communities, a better country, and a better world if we use our influence for good. I hope that you don't think this is only about a championship football team that Coach Neece is building at AHS. Foster has bigger fish to fry. Maybe, he is just the right person to influence the team building needed to unite this country. His influence might cause others to appreciate the value in differences. He might influence multitudes to choose right instead of destructive wrong. He has the kind of influence that saves lives, cure disease, reduce crime rate, reduce the poverty, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense. Influence is awesome in the hands of a young man who is coached and nurtured by his village. If it is fair or not, maybe that is best decided by the one who made him.

He needs to influence his teammates to take care of their bodies and get home early tonight. Call and check on each other. Tomorrow night, Championship Friday; y EC lo va a pagar.

20 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I by no means am trying to be little the kid or anything. It was more directed at the person hyping him to be this top tier football talent. I hope nothing but success for the young man

I don't know what hyping means. But, I am more than qualified to assess this young man's athletic ability, academic accomplishments, and character. All of our kids are pretty good. When you disrespect our kids,  it reflects on your character.