East Chambers 45 Anahuac 14/FINAL

BullDozer

16 hours ago, Hazer said:

Big Sutherland guy huh?  lol

Trust me if Anahuac plays good they might put up 61. That's with no turnovers, no penalties and dropped passes. And if EC does the same...they might put up 62.

Anahuac barely beat Woodville and Buna... they aren’t putting up 62 on EC 

Anahuac wins this on 38 - 21.

Anahuac keys to victory;

1.  Anahuac has the best football player in Southeast Texas as their field general and defensive leader.

2. Anahuac is running the ball with more authority. They lost their power back to injury; now Neece has transformed the "Pony Express" into the "Wild Bunch". Let me explain, they have 4 backs that get better every week. I call them the "Wild Bunch" because you never know how they will lineup (so many different personnel groups). No matter who gets the football, you will see moves you have never seen.

3. The defense will Run! Hit! SCOOP! and SCORE! from all angles. Don't be surprised if a cheerleader knocks the hell out of someone, scoops the ball up and runs for a touchdown.

4. We must make the outstanding freshman QB play like a freshman. He will have to endure tremendous punishment for 4 quarters, every possession, and every play. One thousand and one, one thousand and two, one thous "Crash"!!!. Did someone get the license number of that truck?

5. We must have outstanding team pursuit on defense. Don't wait for someone else to make a play.

6. Don't miss your treatment this week. If you take care of your body, it will take care of you on Friday.

7. Special teams must be SPECIAL!

The last time Anahuac made this trip to EC everyone viewed the Panthers as the underdog. Many sit on the EC side instead of the visitors side, hoping to get one of the t-shirts being thrown in the stands. After Deon Mayes finished rushing for over 300 yards the traitors tried to give the shirts back. I am told that half of the coaching staff had to undergo counseling because of nightmares; #22 running the stretch play right at them and they could not stop it.

Don't underestimate this "PANTHER ATTACK" scheduled for Friday night.

4 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac keys to victory;

1.  Anahuac has the best football player in Southeast Texas as their field general and defensive leader.

2. Anahuac is running the ball with more authority. They lost their power back to injury; now Neece has transformed the "Pony Express" into the "Wild Bunch". Let me explain, they have 4 backs that get better every week. I call them the "Wild Bunch" because you never know how they will lineup (so many different personnel groups). No matter who gets the football, you will see moves you have never seen.

3. The defense will Run! Hit! SCOOP! and SCORE! from all angles. Don't be surprised if a cheerleader knocks the hell out of someone, scoops the ball up and runs for a touchdown.

4. We must make the outstanding freshman QB play like a freshman. He will have to endure tremendous punishment for 4 quarters, every possession, and every play. One thousand and one, one thousand and two, one thous "Crash"!!!. Did someone get the license number of that truck?

5. We must have outstanding team pursuit on defense. Don't wait for someone else to make a play.

6. Don't miss your treatment this week. If you take care of your body, it will take care of you on Friday.

The last time Anahuac made this trip to EC everyone viewed the Panthers as the underdog. Many sit on the EC side instead of the visitors side, hoping to get one of the t-shirts being thrown in the stands. After Deon Mayes finished rushing for over 300 yards the traitors tried to give the shirts back. I am told that half of the coaching staff had to undergo counseling because of nightmares; #22 running the stretch play right at them and they could not stop it.

Anyone that’s needs a good laugh here ya go. Your persistent I’ll give you that

5 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac keys to victory;

You really think the best football player in Southeast Texas plays for Anahuac? 🤣🤣🤣 

I missed you

13 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac keys to victory;

This is golden! I can honestly appreciate this because of how funny it is!!! Great post 

27 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac keys to victory;

Based off this give me EC by 4 TDs at least. 

30 minutes ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac keys to victory;

Where is this kid going to college? The best player in SETX?