Baytown Lee at Vidor.... predictions

Mytwocents3788

This year the Pirates have been able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  I see no reason they won’t do it again this week.   Hope I’m wrong but with a good chance at the playoffs, and needing a victory in this game, history is on my side. As they say in horse racing, a horses future is judged by his past.

Just now, Physical Atmosphere said:

I'm sorry BG I thought you may have been PATitan still hating on those 8 straight onside kicks Vidor put on them Titans back in the day

No, i was one of few (if any) that picked us to lose that particular game in 2016 and also i think 2017 in Port Arthur was enough payback. 😎

As for Lee i had them making the playoffs this yr, not picking against them at this point of the season while they are still in contention. 

28 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I believe they are #1 defense in district and have played the hardest schedule so far, Lee and Dayton remains. You also have to consider the fact they have got zero help from the offense so they don't get much rest. It seems like they're on the field the entire game.

AVERAGE POINTS ALLOWED PER GAME IN DISTRICT

B.H.-5.6

PNG-11.6

Vidor-15.2

CROSBY-16.8

NED-17.8

1 hour ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I still think Vidors defense is better than Groves and Neds, them poor guys played twice as many downs as these other defenses and against better opponents. Yards allowed per play would be the only accurate way to prove it ! You wouldn't be "BOOMING" them results !

Watch out your starting to bring objective facts into the conversation!😂 

2 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I still think Vidors defense is better than Groves and Neds, them poor guys played twice as many downs as these other defenses and against better opponents. Yards allowed per play would be the only accurate way to prove it ! You wouldn't be "BOOMING" them results !

Sounds like a Vidor booming personal problem. Maybe if their offense wasn't playing ring around the rosie on their little house on the prairie the record would be booming different. 

Average yards per play defensively is a good measuring stick of how efficient a defense is. I would be shocked if Vidor didn’t rank tops in the district on that stat. Majority of the points scored against Vidor came in the 4th Qtr after their defense had been on the field most of the game. Either way I know all the kids have played hard. Hopefully they can win these last two games an sneak into the playoffs. I believe they deserve at least one playoff game. Go Pirates!