al-Baghdadi Assumes Room Temperature!

Reagan

From Rush Limbaugh:  " The Never Trumpers were out saying that this move by Trump proved everything they had ever been saying about his unfitness and lack of qualifications. And it was all a setup. Announcing the troop withdrawal — we’re talking 50 American troops, advisers. But that was part of the strategy. It was part of the setup. It was part of setting up Baghdadi and his group. And it worked like a champ. "

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"This kind of thing is an intelligence gold mine,” said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with government protocols. “What she knows about [ISIS] can significantly expand our understanding of the group and help us catch more bad guys."

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"This kind of thing is an intelligence gold mine,” said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with government protocols. “What she knows about [ISIS] can significantly expand our understanding of the group and help us catch more bad guys."

I just don’t like using the word “catch”. I prefer “kill”.