BH @ PNG

BHFAN

11 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Is BH freshman team any good. 

We have 2 teams White and Blue. I haven’t seen either of them, but they both have won against Crosby, Vidor, Baytown Lee. JV I believe has the same record as the Varsity 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thread getting a lil spicy, i wonder if we have a new rivalry brewing. 

I had changed my mind on going tomorrow but i might have to reconsider. 

I know right! When the words “ Butt hurt” enter the thread things are looking good 

15 minutes ago, NDNation said:

TBH, we aren't living our best life over here on the Reservation right now. 🤣

Told ppl missing a certain QB was gonna be noticeable, but ppl announced his replacement as being the next Tom Brady. Is what it is as far as the O.

The defense is actually better than last yr. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thread getting a lil spicy, i wonder if we have a new rivalry brewing. 

I had changed my mind on going tomorrow but i might have to reconsider. 

No Rivalry Here.  PNG has enough to think about without adding new rivals. Currently, if the best team wins, BH gets the victory.  If PNG mounts a solid passing game, we got a shot.  That is not rivalry,  just facts.  Come on over, we would be glad to have you at the game!❄️❄️❄️ It will be a bit on the chilly side so bring a Coat, a hat, gloves, a face cover, a parka, you get the idea...:)

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Told ppl missing a certain QB was gonna be noticeable, but ppl announced his replacement as being the next Tom Brady. Is what it is as far as the O.

The defense is actually better than last yr. 

Very difficult to have an effective passing game with multiple offensive linemen hurt, or out.  Bost is the real deal as a passing QB.  If he can sit in the pocket & not have to roll out every play to avoid the rush. (The defense is better, and we have players injured there as well.)  Tough year for the Indians, and yet we are still in contention for the playoffs.  I love Indian football!!! 

9 minutes ago, joebob said:

BH JV 34-0 at half

I’ve been told they were very good, but haven’t seen them. BH IMO will have their best teams over the next 3 seasons. The Junior and Sophomore class has dominated in athletics since pee wee ball. Good group of kids!

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I’ve been told they were very good, but haven’t seen them. BH IMO will have their best teams over the next 3 seasons. The Junior and Sophomore class has dominated in athletics since pee wee ball. Good group of kids!

Yeah cmon to 5A D1 next yr. Opt up. 😎😂

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

One yr late, this the yr to get the licks in. It's not going to be pretty in 2020. 😎

We will be there for the next alignment. I’ve watched BH go through this cycle since 2A. Move up, get beat up, grow up then start beating up teams. We will enjoy the next 2 years then BAM little kid on the block again.

4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

BH will be a rivalry once they can actually win a few games against us. Likely that starts tonight but far from a rivalry. 

Nah never will happen. You guys are too far away. Ned will always be the PNG Rival. 

10 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Nah never will happen. You guys are too far away. Ned will always be the PNG Rival. 

Wrong. Ned and Vidor are rivals. 

MCM is just a glorified backwood get together with tailgates and trailor park huntys strutting around finding mid-county sugar daddies for the Winter. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

MCM is just a glorified backwood get together with tailgates and trailor park huntys strutting around finding mid-county sugar daddies for the Winter. 

This has got to be the best post of the day! 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought Vidor and PAM we’re rivals! We wouldn’t cheat on y’all like that! When y’all get down to about 1100 or 1200 in enrollment maybe we can play each other again! Y’all only have about 500 or 600 more to go! 😂😂