BH @ PNG

BHFAN

Let’s get this started Indians! BH has an opportunity to win its first outright 5A DC! Last time they won a DC was their 1st year in 4A before 6A was even a classification. BH has never beat PNG, but has had very close games with the Indians. Last year the Indians came to BH to face a beat up Eagles team, but this year I think the roles are reversed. BH comes in healthy with a well balanced team including a pretty salty Defense.  Picking my Eagles to seal the DC this week in PNG. I think Eagles win this one 28-14.

7 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

As injured as the Indians are I would believe that BH is favored 

I feel ya. Last year we were so beat up we limped into the playoffs without our starting QB, RB and various others. Indians will play tough though regardless. Forecast is for another cold game, but can’t wait till Friday to see if the Eagles can Finally beat the Indians. 

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Last time you tried to jinx us and sat on the BH side (Ned game) and when it didn’t work you left at the half😂. Where are you sitting this game😃

Visitors side. I've never seen the visitor win at The Rez while sitting on that side, it'll be a first on Friday, i have BH winning. 

6 hours ago, png9mon said:

PNG defense tough. Will keep us in the game. If PNG can move the ball throwing Indians win.  If we are forced to run against BH defense, Indians are going to lose, and.lose big! I think it's that simple.

Unfortunately it looks to be cold and Windy, so passing will be a novelty in this game. Both teams should be practicing their 10 yard pass game this week.

I don’t think BH will throw much. I’d like to see a statistical breakdown of their completion percentage over ten yards. And they have a huge runningback. Not super fast, but he’ll get his yards. Png can contain a running game. We’ve done it all season. It’s going to be a matter of scoring for PNG and it’s simply not a guarantee like it has been for the last decade or so. So Bh certainly looks like the favorite, and it would be irresponsible to not say so. Png has home field, a good defense, but an offense that sputters. Bh has a complete team, and that can make all the difference.