Silsbee vs Hamshire-Fannett

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

You would have to either hate Silsbee or be from HF to think Silsbee won’t win this game .

One point game last year, so I don’t think you’d have to be a hater to pick HF... with that said I think Silsbee will win by a bigger margin than last year, but still it’s not impossible for Hf to win or keep it very interesting 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

HF last 2 games of district will be their hardest games of the year. Playing Tarkington and Kountze is nothing like Silsbee and WOS. 

Same was said on another site last season, all i remember is they were 2pts away from beating Silsbee and of course playing WOS in district play is 99% of the time a fat L. 

Last 2 games this season for em will be interesting, especially this week in particular. 

Has Silsbee seen a dual-threat QB since the 1st couple of weeks of this season? And if so did they present any problems for their defense?

If like the last two games, Tigers never punt, I think they will win. Tigers are really beat up after Liberty. one concussion , one shin bone bruise, one with shoulder stinger, one with two shoulder stingers, one with a bruised back, and prob some I 'm unaware of. All  would be starting on Defense.

But if WOS wins district , Tigers will b in bottom bracket win or loose this HF game. But they might have to play HF again in third round either way, then meet winner of WOS / Jasper game in the fourth round, like last year.   

They need to win the last game to keep the  MO going though.

14 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

HF last 2 games of district will be their hardest games of the year. Playing Tarkington and Kountze is nothing like Silsbee and WOS. 

HF is very aware of that as well.  Spring Hill???  Oops.  EC would give silsbee all they want and could probably come out on top.  I ll take HF dub over EC before giving you credit on the silsbee dub over a very down Nederland team.  Other than Nederland, Silsbee has lost all their big games.  Dont see your point in comparing Tarkington and Kountze to silsbee Losing games to bigger schools.  HF could play those games and lose just like Silsbee.  

You will become a believer friday night.